Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [info] Summer Event 2013
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote        

August 4th - 18th

During the spring, the Dragon Leaders, Tu, Lien, Sho, and Hanako, participated in the annual Lotus Festival. Halfway through the festival, the Dragons had unwelcome visitors: other dragons with unresolved issues. These anonymous visitors left as quickly as they arrived, leaving behind them many questions.

The Lotus Festival continued without incident, until the very end, when the Dragon Leaders were leaving. The Midoreans noticed that, in the final procession out, that the Water Dragon Mizu Hanako was missing. The other three Leaders offered no explanation, and left without a trace.

Two months later, Tu, Lien, and Sho arrive once more with dire news. Hanako has been kidnapped. They blame the other Dragon Leaders, Metal, Energy and Poison, respectively, for the crime and announced an ultimatum; if Hanako is not released by August 4th, then there will be war in Midorea. Tu asks for the assistance of Midoreans, and directs them to the city of Dixiong.

On the proclaimed ultimatum date, Tu arrives. With a simple pronouncement, “Hanako has not been returned,” Midoreans know that they are being called to war. The residents begin to gather at Dixiong, the Earth Colony Capital on Metal Island of Jinkuma.

or | | Retweet

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
EVENT NPCs
Non-playable characters.

Jon Tanso-Qi is the co-leader of the Energy Dragons and husband of Lin Tanso-Qi. He represents Coal Dragons: a subset of the Energy Dragons. Jon comes from humble roots, so he can be critical and demanding in terms of hard work. However, he is a passionate and confident leader.

Lin Tanso-Qi is the co-leader of the Energy Dragons and wife of Jon Tanso-Qi. She represents Pure Energy Dragons. She has lived a privileged life, but she is very spiritual and altruistic. Witty and captivating, Lin leads and inspires others with the hope for a brighter future.

Rin Jinku is the leader of the Metal Dragons. She is seen as very cold and detached, but her biggest concern is the welfare of herself and her people. Rin's wisdom and calm demeanor are valuable assets to the Minor Dragons. She provides stability and grounding for her comrades.

Lutalo Lefu, leader of the Poison Dragons, comes off as very brash. This is because Lutalo is concerned about the position that the Minors have been put in, and he puts all his might into changing it. Lutalo makes great personal sacrifices for his people.

Huo Lien is the leader of the Fire Dragons, and can be considered the most powerful of the four Main leaders. She is confident, assertive, and generous. Even with all her power, Lien remains a sociable shopaholic whose immense wealth is matched by expensive tastes.

Fuu Sho is the leader of the Wind Dragons, although he doesn't seem to take his responsibilities very seriously. He doesn't enjoy making public appearances, and during most gatherings, he simply hides until they end. Even still, Sho exhibits profound intellect – when he wants to, that is.

Di-Qiu Tu is the leader of the Earth Dragons. He is practical and well-disciplined, making him a strong leader for his people and a steadfast comrade for the other leaders. Although he is friendly, Tu doesn't usually speak unless he considers it necessary.

Mizu Hanako, leader of the Water Dragons, faces a great deal of scrutiny for being so young and sensitive. However, she has proven to be resilient as well, and she takes her job very seriously. Even still, Hanako avoids the limelight, choosing to be a quiet but trustworthy leader.
Catghost
Administrator

WALLPAPERS

Catghost
Administrator

CREDITS

Chu wrote the Quest Dialogue and NPC descriptions.
Kaishi drew the wonderful NPC art.
Malverne wrote the Introduction, Call to Action, Unlockable story and Conclusion.
Catghost Pixeled the Event Items/drew the background art/Map.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Eveeeeeent. /o/ *faints*

Lilykin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
OHMAI that art is gorgeous! Everything looks awesome! And I may have a crush on Rin Jinku.

Eeee! Can't wait to get started! Weeeee

MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
Eeeeeeveeeennnnttt *catches Chu*

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
I love the metal dragon's hat

Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
    Oh my goodness I hope we have new dragon skins coming out too!

I WANT TO BE POISONOUS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
EVEEEENNNTTTT.
This is so exciting, and wow dem spiffy dragons.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Yay Event!! I haven't been very helpful in terms of preparation for this event; stupid real-life getting in the way of my online commitments. >.< Sorry for that, but hopefully I'll be able to participate in this event and have fun with everyone.~ Thank you for all the hard work you've put in everybody. Sweat
Rainbow Saliva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:45 am Reply with quote        
Yay! I'm back just in time for the event!! Weeeee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
Eventttt -faints- So exciting! Weeeee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
oh wow, i guess this would be my first event!
super exciting!!!

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Better rest up, travelers, for tomorrow you'll be heading to the next city to meet with Lien!

Hope you all are enjoying the event so far~

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next