Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Do you need ice crystals?
Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quote        
Is it just me or are people finding it hard to find an active thread in which to earn these crystals?

ok heres the deal,
i need them,
you need them,
so why dont we all stay and chat here?

i may even do some art freebies if this thing kicks off.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quote        

I think I am the only one on at the moment. Dont know how well of a chat compainion I would be since I'm pretty mad about my gaia hacking right now.

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold
Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quote        
oh i gave up on gaia i quit back i july i got sick of being hacked too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quote        
I really wish the cap would be raised. Duh It's terribly hard to earn ice crystals by getting 15 per post; that's 20 posts for one pair of wings, and 100 posts for the five that I want of each item, not counting all of the others. D: And with the obvious raising trend of the prices it'll only get worse.

Oh, and then there's the rewards for my contests and such, which will certainly come first so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the number of event items that I want to purchase. D:

On I side note, I've actually never been hacked. Sweat That's probably because I don't have much though.

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quote        
i dont even normally get the full amount for each post.
i do try but when theres not much to say i tend not to type enough.
you want 5 of each? ill be lucky if i get one.
i really like the wings Bouncy Heart though i hope i can get them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I suppose I'm lucky that I never shut up then, hahaha. ^^; If there's not much to say I'll just be totally random:

Chu wrote:
I know I don't. Lips are Zipped I mean I most always wear shirts but pants are just... hell. My legs feel all restrained.

T^T I want a dress.

... O: *just thought of a birthday present for Raz* I love my mind. Bouncy Heart

Wow, I'm being random today. o-0 This is one of those moments when I can hold an entire conversation with myself.

Shut up, Chu. No one asked you.

>.>; No one asked you either, now did they?

... Bitch.

And that's just one example. XDD

I try to get five of just about every EI and monster drop. :3 I'd do the same for ARI's but I'm poor.

The ice wings are my favorite item of the set, but so far I liked the Halloween items more. ^.^

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quote        
lol that really made me laugh, you were so like schizophrenic
dorry if my spelling is really bad im typing with a hand whilst eating my dinner.

ive not really got into the battling, i could never really aford to heal myself so this event is a good plaace to start, i only got the pumpkin and cat in the halloween event, i guess im just a noob at this site lol.

i love the wings and the ook so good with the ice dragon wings too ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quote        

This is my first time being hacked on Gaia. I actually think they might have gotten the email associated with it as well because I have no mail from gaia about password/email/failed login attempts for the account.

u___u so many passwords need to be changed now.

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quote        
i was the same i had to change at least 20 passwords because i like to use the same or similar ones for everything,
like most sites i go on i have this user name, then i dont have to try and remeber which one is for what site.

also people hopefully recognise me aswell.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quote        
@Funkystar: I swear I need to be checked out or something. D: I'm so weird sometimes.

Hehe, I love how you put "dorry" in your apology for your spelling. xP But no problem.

Oh really? I have a spare Jack o Lantern, Smashed Pumpkin, and Witch's Broom and they're not selling. Would you like them? :3

The event turned me away from battling a bit. D: I only did it to get my Reversed Ice Spears and now I might get one more to give to Raz, but I'm done with it until the silver earning comes back.

But yeah, those wings do look good together. ^_^

@Smite: Ouch. D: I use the same password for my mules and different ones for my mains. I hate it when I change them though because I always forget and type the wrong one. XD

Smite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quote        

I have a few different names for sites/games but normally the same passwords for all the of. So when one account gets hacked it makes me nervious about all my others.

I love ADR and I really want to lvl up my character as much as possible while I have free healing. But with no silver for repair hammers I dunno what to do...

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quote        
ill send you to my shrink (tried to spell phschiatrist and probably failed lol).

i noticed lol, i was too busy devouring my dinner to change it.
im not usually a bad speller unless im not concentratng or the words are too big. anyway my excuse is my keyboard was falling of my knee XD

yes please, i would love them, lol now im not making any sense unless you reasd your post lol. i only have about 200 silver but you can have it if you like or some art?

are the spears permanent or do they disapear out of your inventory after the event?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quote        
@Smite: Yeah, that's why I have different, more complex passwords for my mains, considering I have next to nothing on my mules.

Yeah, I'm having that problem too since my 10k in tied up in prizes. D:

I just noticed that I still have a spare Pumpkin and Smashed Pumpkin - would you like them?

----

@Funkystar: It's psychiatrist. XD What's sad is that the only reason I know how to spell that word is because it's ACTUALLY one of my carreer aspirations. Sad, I know.

Ooh, what did you have?

I'm a terrible speller. My grammar is decent but my spelling makes me hate the English language. x_X

And I would actually love some art. ^.^ Normally I wouldn't ask for anything but I really like my new avatar this time around. Anything would be fine though!

They're permanent. :3

Smite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quote        

The spear is permanent. You just need to repair it once you use all its durability up battleing with it.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quote        
I'm gonna go watch another episode of Aishiteruze Baby, so I'll be back in about twenty minutes. Bye bye~! Bouncy Heart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147  Next