Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
Too many balls in this thread...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
We should make a "what would you do with too many balls" contest. Best idea gets a pretty prize! Oh Mai

Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Ball pit! Weeeee

Oh hey, I came up with something less dirty.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 am Reply with quote        
UPDATE: Items will be removed from the shops tonight at 5:00pm. The deletion will occur sometime after. I will post an announcement when everything has been returned to the shops - but that could be any time this weekend or early next week. Thank you for your patience.

Another important thing to note: because volleyballs will be so drastically changed for this update, we will not be treating them like other items. You may not receive replacements for every Volleyball that you sent us. Instead, you'll receive a set number (3 or 5) of Volleyballs back and a silver refund for what you spent on them.

Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quote        
Okay cool.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
Next time, if there is one, please list the potions that are disappearing so I can know to do something to use them up before they disappear.

And I don't see it's replacement in the shop, but maybe I'm overlooking it or something. I don't know.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
All of the potions were deleted and replaced. What are you looking for?

Sharm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Aw man, misread the list and now my repair hammers are gone. Oh well! This was handled really well, you went out of your way for us, thanks!
Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
All I can remember is it had 2 uses and healed like 30hp? Or something like that....but it seems like names were changed or something. But I'm not sure D:

...and I wished I had known how low of a trade off thing volleyballs were going to have. I wouldn't have bothered with the gift thing. I only got 3 when I had like 15+...-le sigh- I guess I'll wait and see before I even think of getting more weapons.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am Reply with quote        
Well, all of the potions have more duration and restore more health/magic now, and all of them are accounted for in the magic shop. They have been re-named so that they appear close together in the shop. Only 1 of the 6 appears separately from the rest, and that is the Replenishing Apple, which restores magic. Most people seem to like the apples the most.

And there were just too many Volleyballs turned in to effectively return to user accounts. I did go in and manually add back the correct amount of silver spent on the remaining balls after the 3 sent back, so all in all, nothing was lost in that regard. I tried my best to make a decision that was fair to users, but also manageable for the staff.

I'm sorry that this update has been such an inconvenience for you. I knew that it wouldn't be an easy transition, but it was a necessary one in order to make improvements to our battle system. There shouldn't be any more changes to items for a while, though - especially ones that have been edited.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 am Reply with quote        
Just wondering, will the powerful healing potions dropped by the ghosts be edited? Because I have a bunch and wouldn't like to lose them.

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think ghosts drop those anymore, so no, they won't be edited. They may be edited in the future if we give them out for quests - but unfortunately the change will not be seen on potions that you collected prior to the edit date. I hope that makes sense.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, sounds fine!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
One random weird question, is there no way to make the potions fully usable and disappear like the hammers do when they are used up. I hate having 1/10 use potions in my inventory taking up space. Maybe that is just me I dunno. If it's not possible due to possible loss of other items and such that's cool just curious. Otherwise great update I enjoy having the potions last longer than 2 uses. the fix on the repaid hammers are awesome as well. (Loves repair hammers)

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
We can make it so that potions disappear after full use, but that would make the Bubble Tea potions disappear as well; and we don't think that would be fair to users who bought them to wear.

However, we will consider changing that if enough users show an interest in it.