Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Uro Sebi Khenti
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quote        
Listen up Midoreans! I’ll be changin’ some items in the Weaponsmith next week, so we’ll be doin’ a Mass Deletion this weekend. That means a lot of weapons from my shop will be deleted from yer inventories, but don’t worry! We’re offering replacements to anyone who wants ‘em.

Now, I won’t delete weapons you can wear. I won’t delete armor, either. But, I will delete repair hammers. These are the items I’ll delete:
A Single Red Rose
Boxing Gloves
Butcher Knife
Butter Knife
Crowbar
Dagger of Poison
Double Sabre of Darkness
Duck Blunderbuss (all colors)
Excellent Repair Hammer
French Fry
Mace of Energy
Musical Flute
Paintbrush
Partisan of Light
Rock
Sacred Staff
Scythe of Wind
Shuriken of Sexiness
Sickle
Spear of Purity
Spray Bottle of Water
Staff of Ice
Strong Repair Hammer
Super Repair Hammer
Slightly Damaged Repair Hammer
Toothpick
Undead Slaying Sword
Very Damaged Repair Hammer
Volleyball
Wand of Earth
Weak Repair Hammer

If ya have a weapon on this list and wanna get a replacement, send it to me! I’ll send ya a new one next week.

I’ll be deleting weapons on Saturday, August 3 at 5:00pm EST. If ya don’t send me yer weapons by then, I won’t be able to send replacements.

Méabh, she owns the Magicks and Novelties shop. She wants me to say she’ll be deleting some of her spells and potions too. But, since her items are so cheap, she won’t be offering replacements.

Keep in mind that every item that’s deleted will be replaced in the shops. We’re just re-making some of ‘em so they’ll work better. Some might even be put in the Newbie Store so you can get ‘em for cheap. We’re makin’ some big changes to the battle system, so the items need to change along with it. We’ll post more details after we make most of the changes so ya know what we did. We hope it doesn’t inconvenience y’all too much. Just remember that it’s for the best!
Sharm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 am Reply with quote        
I had to check the posted date three times to make sure this wasn't an older post. You mean August 3rd right? The next time Saturday falls on July 3rd is in 2021.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quote        
... Shhh, it's late. My brain is scattered. Or maybe I just don't want to admit that July is ending and school is starting soon.

Yes, AUGUST 3. Thank you, Sharm.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quote        
So by 'send them to me' you mean via a trade to Uro or a message listing what we want back after the deletion?

It's late here, so I'm confused. ^^; Also, if his beard were available to purchase I'd totally make a kick-ass lumberjack avatar.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote        
Send them to Uro as gifts, not a trade. :]

And yeah, haha. He does have an epic beard.

MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am Reply with quote        
So things are getting moved and removed?

I will send it to Uro and his beard of beardieness :U

But I wish to make public record I would very much want a replacement for my dear rock <3

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 am Reply with quote        
What about the Super Repair Hammer? :U

And waitaminute, it says items you can wear won't be deleted, but Duck Blunderbuss will be? Duh

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am Reply with quote        
No weapons will be fully removed. Some may be moved around, but they will still exist after this update. Repair hammers will be removed, but totally new ones will take their place. The Super Repair Hammer is among them.

And the Blunderbuss currently doesn't have any useable attributes in the battle system, so unfortunately, that will have to be replaced. It is the only wearable weapon that will be altered, though.

Jandi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quote        
This sounds interesting. :o I'm curious as to what changes you're gonna do with the battle system. :O

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quote        
No rock left behind. XD
Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
Not the volleyball D:

And I don't know how to gift items D:
Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
Just find it in your inventory, check the tick box next to it, and then select the give tab.

And to make searching for the right person to give it to, all you need to type in is "Uro Se" and then the search will get the rest of the name for you~ Laziness ftw

-sent in a fair few duck blunderbuss / hammers-

JOLLY COOPERATION!
realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
@ : Yokuutsu : Go into your inventory and check the items you want to give, then press the 'give' tab at the top. Then type in Uro's username or copy+paste it (it can take a while because the drop down menu changes based on what you've typed in). Then choose his name from the drop down and click submit! :D Explaining it makes it sound a lot more complicated than it really is, don't worry. xD Kupsy beat me! O:<

I only had an excellent repair hammer, the other things I'm okay with losing lol.

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you both :3

I love my volleyballs XD
StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
I'm looking forward to the changes that are gonna be made.