Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
Let's see...I understand our having classes on nutrition and food choices since it relates to medication and such, but on of the groups is a social issues group...And by that, I don't mean it teaches social skills. We talk about big topics that are going on (I only went to that one once since it's on a day I don't normally go now). When I went, we were talking about how much money the state was spending on rebuilding the boardwalk from Hurricane Sandy vs. working on homes for people not on the boardwalk.

If it's a day I need a cane, I need it to go anywhere. Sometimes I use a cane to get around my own home if it's one of those days! Either that, or I lean on everything near me...But some places don't have things to lean on (strangely enough, considering the clutter).

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
I hate hurricanes :/ They just cause so much destruction and for what? Idk, it makes me sad though.

Thank goodness for tables and microwaves and walls! June may I ask where you live? I get a feeling it's in the US, but I could be way off xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
No, you're not off. I live in New Jersey. Which is, in fact, in the US.

And agreed, hurricanes are scary. ;-; And my favorite flower, which supposedly blooms near hurricane times in places with them, hasn't been visible to me at all near here :c

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Oh cool! I'm in North Carolina.

What flower is that? :o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
They have various names, but the most common are either Spider Lily or Hurricane Lily. I love most lycoris, but my absolute favorite is Lycoris Radiata. They're just so pretty! x3

And North Carolina, hrm? Do you like it there?

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
That's my name! :O Well, the Lily part. Not the others xD -googles it-
I can definitely see why it would be called a Spider Lily! I've never seen one of those! I guess that's a good thing though? lol

I love it here Smile It's beautiful and the weather is fairly even. Cold in the winter hot in the summer, but AMAZING in the spring and fall.

How about you? Do you like New Jersey?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
New Jersey...Uh...Makes me iffy. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of it, but I've only really lived in one area of the state my entire life xD It's generally far too crowded and commercialized. My current general area has nice people, at least. And I can't say that the layout of the stores isn't convenient...But traffic stinks. The only day it doesn't is Sunday, because I live in one of the few parts of the country that still has blue law xD But in terms of weather, we have similar to you. Hot summer, cold winter. In our case, the heat is always humid and the cold is always super dry.

And oooh, your name is Lily? It's a lovely name! Mine is Ashley- I'm named after a tree o3o. I love plants. And names. And names relating to plants xP

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Awh D: Well, it's good that the people are nice though. Ugh, traffic! I know how you feel there!

I HATE humid heat ._. It'd be okay if it were just the sun shining, I might even enjoy it and get some water stuff out, but nooooo I feel like I'm suffocating and that's just on my porch D:

Yours is lovely too! Happy I like names relating to plants as well x3 I'm definitely gonna name my children after plants. Like possibly Sage for a boy, and definitely Lily for a girl Smile Lily was actually my great grandma's name, so I think i'll pass it down!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote        
You made a quest thread while I was away! :O <3 Now I have to stalk you here. :3
I should donate something to you. <_< Hrmm. *goes back to check your list*

Rev's Quest Thread! Come chat with me?

PM me 5 Random Words. Do it.
(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Deity Axe; Deity Spear; Elegant Summer Lotus Set
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:39 pm Reply with quote        
Siyue: I hate humidity too. I'd love to go to the pool but we don't have a local one that I know of. But even then, some days it's just too hot to go anyway. My neighbor is a really major cyclist (seriously, he's almost never not talking about bikes), but this season he's basically never gone for a ride he says at all.

And I love plant names too. In my family, my mother and I both have names from trees (and I doubt she even realized it). In my case, my middle name comes from my great aunt, and my first name is loosely based off my great grandfather's. It's a family and generally religious tradition to use the first letter of an ancestor (not always deceased, mind you, but some older relative in general) to choose the name of a child. My name is Ashley Ellen, and my great grandfather and great aunt were Abraham and Eleanor. ^^;

I think Sage is a lovely name, and Lily too! Plants are truly nice. I like lots of other names too though, so it's hard to decide if I were to have kids what I'd name them...

Twin <3: Aw, no need silly <3 I should donate to you too though. And Siyue. And all my friends. o3o I just recently changed my list though actually xD I should go look at other stuff too...But I don't feel like it right now. And I started stalking your quest thread too. So guess what? More stalkage for both of us! x3

Also, I still find it strange how the term stalk is used online, yet offline it's so evil o.o;

Revolushion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Just because I don't need to doesn't mean I don't want to. :P I love donating, I just rarely have the funds to do it. XD and yay stalkage! Happy

I know, online stalking means friendship somehow. In real life... Not so much. XD I think it's not as big of a deal online because there's less chance of actual danger?

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
Ah that could be it. All I know is, I find it strange that I myself am so comfortable with the irony here...Considering I was stalked once offline o.o; Yet I see stalk online, and I still just feel completely at ease. "It's fine, it's all in fun and silliness right?" o.o;

And true, I like donating too~ When I'm able. Or feel able. I'll probably donate a little bit even if I don't have much near my goal for the heck of it or something? Since every bit helps.

Revolushion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
That's just it, online it's all about being silly and joking and having fun, and if you're not comfortable with it, if you say so the other person usually apologizes and stops. Plus, like I said, it's s lot harder for an online stalker to become s danger. Not impossible, but not as common as in real life.
You've been stalked before? D;

Donating is a good feeling. Smile and yes, every bit helps.
When I get home I'm going to have to go item hunting. XD

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
@June: I WANT SWIM D: I love going to the pool, unless there's a lot of people. Then I just get self-conscious lol

That's an interesting tradition! I'm not sure that we have any of those in our family ;o Though it might be cool to start one lol

I know! There's so many names to choose from! D;

Hi Revolushion!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
Hello Siyue. :3
I want to swim, too. Sad I haven't been swimming in years. I think I'll drag my fiance to the beach next weekend. XD

(Here's why.)

Currently questing: