Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
This is World Market.
They sell a hodge podge of stuff.
Parona

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
Wow! They've got tons of stuff! I'm definitely bookmarking this site! Big Grin
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote        
lol. I've never shopped on the site. I've always gone to the store.
They do have a lot of pretty furniture and kitchenware stuff that I would love to have one day though. Happy
Snowkoyuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
Hello all. Sorta returning to this site right now. when I have time, anyways. How is everyone? Happy
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, Snow!
I'm doing good. Just kinda bouncing between sites though.
You?
Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quote        
Yup, you can usually find them in grocery stores around the Winter holidays. I brought some as gifts for people I was visiting in Germany once. They have Kinder Eggs, but no chocolate oranges.

Fun fact: Kinder Eggs aren't allowed in the US because they present a choking hazard to young children. Found this out at the border once. XD

Hello Snow! I'm doing well. Happy How are you?
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
I have no idea what a Kinder Egg is...but I have heard of Kinder because I have seen it at both World Market and at Food of All Nations.
Parona

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:49 am Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
Yup, you can usually find them in grocery stores around the Winter holidays. I brought some as gifts for people I was visiting in Germany once. They have Kinder Eggs, but no chocolate oranges.

Fun fact: Kinder Eggs aren't allowed in the US because they present a choking hazard to young children. Found this out at the border once. XD

Hello Snow! I'm doing well. Happy How are you?

Iv never heard of a kinder egg but i looked them up and found this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/us-ban-of-kinder-eggs-cracked-at-last-8539723.html
btw where do you live?
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
Choco Eggs? Huh, never seen those in stores before.

But yes, Kinder Eggs are egg-shaped with a yellow plastic yolk in the center surrounded by all the chocotely goodness. Inside the yolk is a toy that you usually have to put together - utilizes critical thinking skills.

I live on the West Coast.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
I've never seen a kinder egg, but I have seen chocolate eggs plenty. I've also seen chocolate eggs with creme inside...I think those are cadbury or some other type? But they're pretty tasty x3

I just love holidays for the neat shaped chocolates x3 I like how a lot of candy companies alter their shapes of their candies to match holidays. Like halloween, I see a lot of pumpkin and ghost shapes.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
If I had to pick out a dessert to live the rest of my days on Earth eating, it would definitely be Cadburry Creme Eggs! Sooo good.

How is everyone today? Happy
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
For me, it'd probably be either ice cream or red velvet cake. I LOVE red velvet cake. Though ice cream is too yummy to give up either ;-;

And I'm doing okay thanks, Say Happy My neck is recovering really well over the course of the day since I'm being extra careful with my movements, and stayed in bed yesterday with a neck pillow keeping me from moving my head xD How are you? Happy

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quote        
What's wrong with your neck? O.o

Having a lazy day, like most days. Waiting to hear back from the State to see if my registration for CNA went through so I can get a job. Been waiting a month now. -.- Tried fixing the air conditioning in my car, but it didn't work. Planning on going to see R.I.P.D. later with my dad! That movie looks right up my alley humor-wise. Have you seen it?
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't seen it yet, but I look forward to it when it comes out on DVD. I don't really go out to the movies myself. ^^;

What's CNA stand for? I'm bad with these things, but...I hope it works out? In my case, I'm waiting on the government too. For my SSDI results. >w< I went to court over a month ago~ I should get word soon I hope.

As for my neck...I woke up with a REALLY badly pulled muscle in my neck yesterday after I fell back asleep from feeling sick. It was so bad I basically couldn't move without crying. ^^; It was still painful today, but I was still far more mobile. And now, it almost doesn't hurt at all! And yet it's been hours and hours since I took the advil and percocet o.o;

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
I'd love to do a ghost roleplay like R.I.P.D. and

CNA stands for Certified Nursing Assistant. I'm guning for nursing school soon and having working experience as a CNA boosts your chances of being accepted. Might be ending up in the Portland area for school, but we'll see.

SSDI insurance for your mental health?

And ugh, I've woken up with my neck like that before. Sometimes I wonder if I had been sleep walking, went bicycle riding and crashed into a tree, then went home to drape my head over a banister for hours before finally returning to bed. -.-