Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Finesse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, I'm completely new here, and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I'm a pretty laid back person and do what i can to avoid fights and the such, and like to help people. Unfortunately for the time being I'm going to be unable to do such things. I love to chat and to rp, so any of you who want to talk just feel free to talk with me, I don't bite ^^.

It's nice to be here and I hope to get the hang of things soon! Happy
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome! Happy

Everyone here is super friendly and willing to answer any questions.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there! We're a bunch of pretty friendly people, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

In the mean time though, we'd be glad to help you with anything you need or have questions about. Smile Just ask~

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
I would hope you don't bite, since I'm a fruit...Or my name is, anyway. But anyway, hi! I'm Juneberry, the nutty bird in an ash tree who can actually explain that entire statement if needed, but prefers not to xD Sorry, I'm a bit out there. But I'm here too, I promise! And I'm here to welcome you, and note that I look forward to getting to know you more in the near future! <3

Also, the RP community here isn't super big right now (or at least, not super active), but it IS super nice. I hope you'll find some neat stuff to do with that too. But no matter what, everyone is nice. You should enjoy it here.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Whoo, new person! Welcome, and suchlike~

Like everyone says, we're cool and stuff here. The Theater is our rp hub, and yeah, not much is active right now. I think it's just the one group rp and one private one-on-one, but if you want to take a look, you should head down to the Theater.

But yeah! I love rpers. We don't have enough active rp's on here...T_T

Finesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:42 am Reply with quote        
Thank you all for such a warm welcome, I'm glad to meet all of you! I appreciate the help or willingness to give help to me that you've expressed. ^^
Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
I think I should say hi to you! Welcome to the site, I am new too. WE can be newbies together! Happy
Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quote        
Welcome to Midorea. I hope you have a good time on the site! Make sure to look around the forums and don't hesitate to post if you find a topic that interests you! Everyone is pretty chill here.
Finesse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
We can definitely be newbie buddies ^^

Alrighty, I will! Smile
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, a belated welcome here from me. There's not much I can say that hasn't been said already, but yeah...hi! Hai
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
Me too. o/ Welcome to the site.