Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Siyue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe :3

I'm working on a new goal! Until I figure out how much my dream avatar costs I'ma keep saving xD Now I just need to stop being so busy and get all the prices added up D<

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
Want some help with the prices? I'm pretty good about looking into things. Well, commons anyway. I'm not so good with figuring out the prices for non-common items ^^;

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh sure, if you want to! But you definitely don't have to! It would be cool if they could add the prices to the MAD, for the commons anyways. lol

Omg! >< I'm so frustrated with this person I'm trying to get a job with. It's for writing articles and we're talking on Skype and i was supposed to start the other day, and now they're saying hold on a sec and it's been an hour! Should I just give up and find something else? Cause this is getting ridiculous xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
I hate when things like that happen, but things do come up sometimes. You can always wait but look into other opportunities in the meantime? I'm not really sure. But I'm curious what kind of thing this is o3o

Edit: By the way, for your list, what's the :3 stand for? Is that still something to list the price of?

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, true :/ They were having troubles with their sites, but they said it was all good. Could be an entirely different situation now! lol It's a job I applied for on Odesk.com. All online jobs and I mostly look for writing since I can't/not qualified to do anything else lol So this one is writing articles for blogs, on many different topics I'm guessing. Idk yet :c

That is actually the name of an item I think! Those cute little shorts with the :3 face on them are called :3 Shorts I believe :o
Ah, they're in Casual collection, right at the beginning c:
I love those shorts o.o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
I see...Never heard of it, but it sounds like a neat site. I don't have any degrees, so I may not be able to get a job there anyway...But it'd be fun if I could. The job you applied for sounds fun! Happy

Thank you for explaining that xD For some reason, I never noticed the :3 in the name, so I kept passing them and couldn't find them to get the price! I feel silly...But anyway, I'm done pricing the commons for you from what I can tell. Shall I tell you here or in a private message?[/img]

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have one either yet, just a diploma :o
There are more like it so I'm not so worried xD And after my surgery (when I can walk again) I should be able to get a job at a bookstore or a Starbucks or anywhere else really! But I like doing online stuff haha Being at a computer is where it's at!

Haha awww xD Now you know! Happy And here is fine :3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
For Your List:

Quote:
Sniping Duck Shirt Tan - 350s
:3 Shorts Tan - 420
Tight Shorts Brown - 100s
Legwarmers Turquoise
Punk Boots Brown - 600s
Striped Thigh Socks Tan - 200s
Curly Cue Black - 800s
Deity Armor Shendyt Blue

I think the other three items were non-common, because I couldn't find them. ^^; It was fun to look around, since I found new items to quest for funds for x3 I should randomly search shops more often.

And I don't have a diploma even. I need to get a GED because I was kicked out of high school for being out sick too much ^^; But I'd love to work at a bookstore part time (if there was one near me that I could get to- I can't even drive. I wonder if I fail as a 21-year-old?)...Or the library! It'd be neat if I could volunteer teaching crafts again.

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you so much! Happy -hugs-

I'll go get those prices, I think they're in the price guide Happy

Awh :/ I was very close to that myself, but they offered me a way to graduate earlier than I normally would have (which was not early at all for me) so I got very lucky. I really hope you're able to get a GED! Although honestly you're WAY more competent than most people who have degrees XD But unfortunately employers can't go by that :c Also about the sick thing, it really sucks that our health can affect our school life so badly :/ It's not your fault that you got dealt a bad hand in the health department :c!

Hey, I'm 21 and I can't drive yet either lol I've never had a job :c Oh well, we'll get there soon! Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Seems we're similar in some ways hrm? But yeah, it does stink that health can affect your school and education in general so much. What is sad to me though is that I was already in a special education school...And they still had the same policy and strictness over it that the public school had (though I do understand...They had to go by the district they were in, but still...). They did try to help me graduate, but sadly I was always out at least 7 days a quarter. So eventually, it just didn't work out.

I've never had a job per say, but I did some volunteering when I was younger. Well, I did do odd jobs too at that time. In middle school, I used to teach my grandmother computers for a small sum of cash while I was living with her, and sometimes her clients (she was a social worker after she stopped nursing) would have me do odd jobs like fix posters and stuff when they were over since she worked from home. o.o; And then I volunteered at the library one year helping teach crafts to kids two days a week in the summer. That was super fun! Happy

Well, I thank you for your kind words. I get told I'm fairly competent, but even I feel I'm not at times...But I do feel quite well about some of my abilities, I'll admit. But I think you're quite strong with your capabilities as well! ^^

Also, glad to help with the prices. I hope you find good information for the other things too <3

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
We are! xD Well, hey, I'm glad they have GED's for those people who unfortunately, for some reason or another, couldn't complete high school.

I've done volunteering as well, it's a nice feeling to know that you're helping and not expecting anything in return c:
Odd jobs are always nice!

Oh I'm the same way. Sometimes I feel like a complete and utter nincompoop! :c But then something good happens and that feeling goes away for a little bit xD

Thank you for the shorts, they so cute! x3
I think I found the prices for everything, but if I didn't I can always go to the market and be like I'm buying this, yo, whatchu want for it?! lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
True. I should go do that some more later too xD I should also update my shop thread. Because I have more items to sell now. Thank you, mystery boxes. xD

And you're welcome for the shorts. o3o I wanted to give to people too. You got shorts, and...I couldn't find the item I wanted to give Rev so I'm still crying inside a bit xD

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
I've only gotten silver and Pink Eyes from the mystery boxes :O

Oh no D: What is the item? Is it a shop item? Maybe I could help look for it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
Fishnet Shirt F. Or Fishnet Shirt in general. It seems to be a ghost item.

And I've gotten lots of silver, a few spring flowers and eyes and stuff. Ironically, I bought the items before I got them and thus I have extras. xD

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:18 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, the event had me totally focused on it and everything else took my time from this thread xD I need to update it with my newest dream avi that I want!