Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
My brain's been so full of stuff lately xD I'm gonna try and remember everything, but if I sometimes say something completely off just lemme know.

One time I RPed with someone and we were in COMPLETELY different seasons >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, really? That'd be both funny to read and troubling to write I bet. I'd get easily confused. But I can understand that happening. Sometimes I forget something that's happened and will start going down the path of something we'd planned and done all over again xD

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh, sorry I've been missing. I went on a trip out of state and I have three major tests in the next two weeks. Does anyone know how long the summer event is going til? I'm so behind. D:
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
Siyue I hope you don't mind but I am a pretty slow rper. And you gave me a huge first post to respond to so if it takes me a few days to respond to you please don't panic or get annoyed!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
@June: Yeah it was my bad, I was sooooo tired XD But it was funny when they were like "Um... it's winter XD" I was like OMG Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

@Saygen: No problem! Happy We understand life <3 And it lasts until the... 18th, according to the forum :3

@Ninja: I don't mind at all! I'm not the fastest responder myself, so it's totally okay. Do you mind if I make a laboratory thread to store our RPs? If not that's okay, I'm gonna just save them to a word document ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
Thats fine! Feel free to do that. It might even be easier if we just moved it to the private rp forum?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
That would be great actually! I can make the thread and post that first post, if that's okay. :3

What should the title be? We could just make it "Ninja & Siyue 1x1 RP" until we find something cool?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
that sounds fine to me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quote        
Here's the thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=488613#488613

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, finally have time to sit down. I'll get my character profiles up tonight (soon-ish). So sorry for delaying everything. I'm normally not flaky with rps.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
It's okay! At least we know you didn't forget, right? As long as you remember us, it isn't too bad...At least that's how I feel o3o

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
no problem Saygen! Happy I have a feeling this Rp will need to go a bit slower than normal because of it's... enormity lol so no rush!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:22 am Reply with quote        
Alright, and it's up! Time for bed. But since I'm West Coast, I'll see all you wonderful sleeping peeps tomorrow. ;D
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quote        
Hehe, looked at your characters and liked them o3o Yay for interesting characters!

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 am Reply with quote        
I think I came up with two possible cool names for our thread so I'll share them:

Winter in the Summer Court
Faerie Reverie