Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
@Saygen: You rock! <3

@June: We all have such awesome characters! Well, you guys do anyways lol

@Ninja: I like Faerie Reverie! Also I'll post soon I promise, I stayed up all night and trust me, you don't want me to post right now LOL Oh god ._.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
Siyue, I was thinking the same thing (except my liking was towards you and Saygen's characters)! xD

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
I think everyone made characters that will bounce well off one another. Happy

So how do you guys want to start? I have two more tests this week then I'll be done. But I should be able to slip at least one post in if you guys want to go first.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'm fine waiting if needed, but I'm not fully sure how to start off myself ^^;

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, well, if I play both of my characters at the same time I'll get confused. We can start with a plot scenario involving three of the characters? Two humans and an Atrica? Or all three humans?

We can start with the good 'ol first meeting in a Tavern like all DnD games. XD
Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
If you give me guys a couple of days, maybe after tha bday, I can start us off, unless one of you wants to start? I'm just gonna be so busy until Friday, sorry ><

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Meeting at a tavern..Wait, there are taverns? Well, either way, if the three need to find a bunker they should probably get together, true...That might be a good way to start generally!

And have a good bday celebration Siyue, by the by <3

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
You know what I realized Siyue... all the interactions are gonna be weird because of how we split this up. Because half the time we're going to be talking to ourselves. xP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am Reply with quote        
Is it the 22nd!!?? Oh Mai lol
Siyue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quote        
@June: There could be... a bar! Or a restaurant, that is actually a secret facility cover, there's like a lab underground and like um idk they all go there for some reason?

Thank you! My fiance got me a new phone so I'm gonna be messing with it a lot, and I get pizza. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza XD

@Ninja: Well, I thought about that but I thought, actually that works better for me lol If it's okay with you?

@Saygen: LOL not yet! 2 more days 8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, congrats on being only a little bit older than me, Siyue~ xD And the new phone. And pizza! o3o

And hrm...I must admit, the idea of a bar/restaurant as a secret facility cover sounds nifty. I get the feeling it'd make sense if Maddie worked there. Since, obviously, she would love it. o3o

Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
My human would certainly go to a bar. XD I do like the bunker theme first, so we'd have to make sure it incorporated well.

June, could we make is so that my evil alien likes your evil alien, but you're evil alien is hesitant to return it? Pox is also aggressive and doesn't know how to express her love very well. XD
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Don't have to use this, but I wanted to put this up here while I have some ideas flowing.

"It wasn’t until the second explosion that Pox accepted they were in trouble. Transferring the remaining energy to their weaponized shuttle’s hover generators, their plummet to Earth slowed, but they still sped too fast to avoid a crash landing. She didn’t know what hit them – especially at their high altitude – but after the main engine was blown to shreds, their secondary engines received the same precision hit and tumbled off the wing flanks. Humanity wasn’t capable of masking such attacks, but the Atrica were.
Pox smashed the Comm Button and leaned into the speaker as the shuttle began to roll in Earth’s turbulent atmosphere. “Protocal 32! Take immediate action and secure your atmospheric suits!” she yelled over the roaring of their rear tail succumbing to flames. Nefreni soldiers were trained in simulations to react effectively while under stressful conditions, but statistically only 60% could collect themselves enough to respond to orders when danger was truly present. It was her job, as a leader of their squadron, to save the 40% - a valuable part of the Nefreni population.
“I’m going into the back!” she yelled to the pilot. If he gave an answer she couldn’t hear it. The sound of bending mettle resounded through the cabin, likely from the damaged side wings. If they were lost completely, the shuttle wouldn’t be able to balance even with the help of the hover generators. Pox could feel her multiple hearts begin to race, and fear began to swell inside her – making her move with more precision. Pulling the compartment hatch open manually, she stepped into the main hull."
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
It seems fine to me. Is that where we're starting then? -confused-

Siyue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds really good Saygen, that could definitely be an intro of sorts!

Sorry we haven't been able to start yet, I've been so tired lately and haven't been able to form many coherent thoughts let alone ones that involve actual plot xD I'm still getting into the swing of my classes and so I hope things will calm down soon. Unfortunately I've got a lot of other things going on as well, so... blegh.

I really want to start this soon though so I'll see what I can come up with. Also, for chat about our RP let's move it into the OoC thread ^^ I'm actually gonna put this thread as not looking because I can't take on anymore RPs!