Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Looking for either one of these! I have ideas for either of these and would really really like to start up a group RP. But if no one's interested in that, or there aren't enough people, then I'd be happy to do 1x1's! And I'd be happy to do them either way! Happy

I'm not looking for RPs at the moment because of school starting and trying to find a job and etc. If you have an AMAZINGLY good plot idea, then I might consider but other than that, no ty! c:

What I'm Looking For:

- Semi-lit players
- Basically any genre
- FAERIES Happy
- Genetic experiments <3
- Vampires, werewolves, etc

What I'm NOT Looking For:

- FxF, MxM pairings (you feel free to RP these, but I can't do them!)
- One-liners (unless they're totes awesome Happy)
- Crazy post decorations (my eyes ;w; )

Plot Ideas:

None just yet, I'll add some in a bit. Feel free to suggest things!

Current RPs:

None yet!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya, Siyue! I'd love to hear some of your ideas! To be honest, I tend towards one on ones more, since groups tend to scare me if they get too big. I'm in one group RP now, mind you, but...It's nice and slow and steady. ^^;

I try hard to give as much as I can to work off of, but my amount will depend on what you give me. I'm fine with most genres except horror, and prefer a little romance in my RPs- but only really as a side thing, not the main plot. I am happy with pretty much everything you noted in what you're looking for (though I'm not very good at playing werewolves, and have limited comfort with faeries myself).

Hrm...I can play male or female, though I do tend towards preferring female most of the time. I can also play multiple characters at once. Oh, and I agree with no fancy shmancy post things. They hurt my eyes too. I don't color code either for similar reasons (that and I easily get confused and forgetful).

Siyue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Happy (I was EvigtAlene, btw. I needed a name change xD)

How do you feel about playing multiple characters? I don't usually do it, but all of my ideas are better suited for group RPs for some reason D: (I used to hate group RPs xD)

I'm pretty interested in doing a post-apocalyptic themed RP, or maybe a fandom-inspired RP? If you have any that you're interested in doing and that I know about? ;o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:24 am Reply with quote        
...I'm blind and never even realized it was you or not. Thank you for explaining that. ^^;

I'm fine with multiple characters, so there's no need to worry about that. I don't like groups much, but on here it might not be as bad. I'm actually in one right now. So it depends I guess.

And...Fandom-inspired would depend on if you don't mind not having canon characters in it (since, I just can't play them almost ever). In terms of post-apocalyptic, that'd be fine as long as it's not a lot of gore or anything like that. For me, that is. Smile

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 am Reply with quote        
I'd be interested in an role play. Happy I've usually always been part of a group of three, but more or less doesn't matter.

I'm not very specific about my preferences. Any genre, any gender, any age, any number of characters, whatevs. Please just no vampires. I've seen enough of those to last me the decade. ^^;

So happy you're not a fan or post formatting. That stuff drives me crazy.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmmmmmmmm.

I'm gonna say some ideas and you guys tell me if you like them!

Post-apocalyptic:

Five (can be a different number) teenagers must fight to survive in a harsh world filled with disease and murderers. There are safe bunkers all around but sadly they can't hold everyone. These five teenagers, who managed to come together to survive, are trying to find one of these bunkers.

Any other ideas would be appreciated, that's all I got for now xD

Fandom:

Harry Potter?
Avatar (The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)?

You guys lemme know what you think! Smile

Edit: Also it would be really cool if we three could do a group RP? If June would be up for that?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
Post-apocalyptic sounds good. I haven't watched Legend of Korra yet. ^^;

Also, I have a lot of experience playing evil characters if neither of you want to play one.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
did...did someone say post apocalyptic?

um, if I could, I'd totally be up for that. Multiple characters is easy, and I like to think I can play most character types, although I prefer morally ambiguous or antagonistic.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hrm...The post-apocalyptic doesn't sound too bad as long as it doesn't go into great detail on the murders and such. And I don't mind playing multiple characters if you're wanting that specific number xD

As for multiple people...I can handle three, so long as it isn't too fast-paced and you guys don't forget about me. I've had problems with that, but trying to deal with it more. <3

In terms of fandoms, I've done HP and can try Avatar...But like Saygen, I haven't really watched Korra myself. I stopped watching Last Airbender midway into the show too.

And Say...I can play an evil person too. Or quasi-evil, at least. Though, as a goody-two-shoes, I tend to be better with those anyway. Or insane people. Happy

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm, for the post apocalyptic one, I don't think it would hurt any sort of story line if it didn't have too much details about the murder.

But maybe we could have more in it, like different stuff? Government doing bad stuff? Or zombies? Or aliens? OR SOMETHING? ;D

June how could we forget about you? D:

I don't like playing evil people xD I can't think evil-y, which is bad since I plan to write books... with evil people in them XD

So do you guys have any plots you'd like to talk about?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
I can definitely role play with four people! Happy If it becomes troublesome we could split off into groups role playing in two different areas. Switch areas occasionally, or something?

Also, my characters are always quirky, whether it's purposeful or not. I enjoy playing males, but I make them a little brash and douchy. That being said, I can force myself to play a lover boy too.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
I think we could definitely come up with stuff to suit all of our playing styles!

I would definitely love to start a group RP with you all!

And maybe for June, if you don't want to, I'd love to just do a 1x1 ^_^

My brain is so tired... I've been interviewed for a job, got to join a clan for a game (and had to go through bootcamp Duh ) so I need my Starbucks before I can think of anything good XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
I saw the word aliens and wanted to squeal for joy. I love aliens. Is that weird?

I prefer playing female, but can play males just fine too. My characters can vary from really annoying, headstrong and rude to really nice. So just tell me the general type and I'm good. I can play aliens too, depending on the kind o3o My comic is all about aliens and such anyway xD

And oooh, Say! Your idea is pretty neat. Though I think this group is handle-able so far, it still is a neat idea anyway for future reference. o3o

And Siyue...We can do both to be safe if you want. I love 1x1s still comparably, but wouldn't mind trying this first or too. <3

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Aliens would be pretty cool! What type of aliens would you think? Humanoid or the crazy scary slimy aliens? And would they be taking over the world or trying to befriend it? Ooh I like these ideas!

Okay we can maybe PM about a 1x1 and keep this open for maybe group RP discussion?

If that would be okay with everyone? Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
I'm good with anything. I liked your idea with a post-apocalyptic group trying to make it to a bunker/safe zone.

Do we want to make it zombie post-apocalyptic? Natural Disaster? Disease? Aliens? Animal evolution? Rise of the Furbies? XD