Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Strident almost did a happy dance. Someone as friendly as she was! Well, she sounded and looked really girly but free friend! Chatty free friend! 'Well, I don't drink, but since you've got your hand free, I'll shake it! I'm Strident, Summoner, and pick any room down that hallway,' she indicated, 'that don't yet have a name on it, a'right? This is gonna be awesome, and you have that curry, I think it was meant for me, but I don't want it, I already ate. And is that a cat? It don't look that much like one, does it? And I really hope Jasper--that weasel over there--is gonna be alright with that monster kitty about the place. Oh, and I really hope Zmaj is gonna be okay with that thing, he don't like cats much.'
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
Jodi pouted and whined. "Why do I get the corpse?" she grumbled, grabbed it and slinging it over her shoulder. She huffed a bit; the thing was big! She stooped and picked up Aelita's shoes and then the bags of meat and blood and trailed behind the two other vampires, glaring sullenly at the back of Aelita's head.

I guess I'm not going to the club tonight, she thought irritably.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
"S-She couldn't be that long...Right...?" She jumped when she soon heard Strident as if on cue. And talking about everything from eating to furniture that could set off allergies a mile a minute. How did this girl go on so quickly? It was rather hard for Linear to keep up! Nearly dizzy, she took a bit of food to try to ground herself.

"Um...I-I don't mind, um, living from my bag, but...N-Nut furniture sounds interesting...I-I might ask for some if it's uh, really not too much trouble, Strident..." She giggled nervously, smiling despite the anxiety in her bones. "A-And I'll go with you for the food...I-I mean...Because it'd be troublesome alone...Right?"

And then, a cyclone emerged as another hyperactive girl entered the apartment. She was loud, but not bad by any means- and she had an interesting creature with her. When Ripper made his rounds and came up to her next, she pet the fellow as it rubbed against her legs, smiling. "You're so soft...And sweet too."

She turned to Amber soon after. True, animals of any kind tended to be good signs of character. And, since it seemed to like Amber as well, surely that said something right? "U-Um, I-I'm Linear..." She mused softly, before hearing Strident's response to Ripper's existence. "W-Wait, who's Zmaj...?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Mikey looked around confused for a moment. Well at least there was another energetic person around for Strident to have something in common with. He also hoped that Lin would stop being quite so nervous. Her overly nervous nature was actually making him a bit twitchy as well. Of course it was probably more due to the two people her were the extroverts in the room.

"I'm not allergic to nuts but smelling them all the time in the form of furniture might get a bit old and I also might try to eat it not sure. Neat idea though so I'll consider it if you want to go about it." Mikey said after listening to everyone talk for a bit. He then went back to seeing if anyone had given him any lives on Candy Crush. He said he wouldn't get addicted to this game like the rest of the world but he obviously lied to himself because he was hooked.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh hey there," Sean said as the new person came in, "Um, I don't...think any of us are above drinking age? But I mean...I don't really mind people.....um...you can just put it in the fridge I guess..." The sentence trailed off without a definite ending, and Sean chewed on his lip for a moment as he cast around for something else to say.

"Oh! I'm Sean," he said suddenly, with mild vigor (any topic was better than nothing), "And, um, that's Mikey. Where is Jas-oh shit Jasper what the-ah!" Jasper had spotted the..."cat," and bolted. The weasel made a beeline for Sean's beanie, clawing his way up the boy's face in the process before nestling underneath Sean's hat. Sean, surprised and already in an awkward position, tipped over the chair's arm and crashed to the floor.

"Owww..." he groaned, but Sean's woes were not at an end. He felt his eyes start to water and his chest get tight. "Hang on, is that a cat?!" While not deathly allergic, Sean was definitely breathing/seeing challenged when around anything of the feline variety.

The necromancer scrabbled back up into his chair, taking care to draw his feet up away from the floor. He pressed a hand to his chest, and for a moment, black energy suffused his limbs. Sean forced energy from his limbs and into his chest, loosening the tight airways.

"Okay," he breathed, "I'm good. Um, I'll dig out my allergy medication...scuse me. Feel free to...y'know, chat amongst yourselves and stuff." Sean played a short game of The Floor Is Lava, leaping into the hallway and scrabbling down to his room.

---------------------------------------------------

"We all got a corpse," Aelita grumbled right back, readjusting the body slung over her shoulder. She kept a sharp eye on Trevor, but also kept her ears pricked for anything out of the ordinary. There were surprisingly few people out and about: probably the biting, cold wind. One upside to being a vampire: extreme temperatures were only mildly uncomfortable. Not for the first time, she wished that vampires actually had the incredible noses that modern fiction would often laud them for. It would certainly make the detective work easier.

As it was, she noticed nothing out of the ordinary before they reached the woods. By then, Aelita knew that she wasn't going to notice anything. Hopefully Cedric had moved quickly and was taking role. Suss out those with alibis.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quote        
Jodi was getting irritated and couldn't wait to get back to the school. Even for a vampire, all the shit she was carrying was making her seriously tired, not to mention thirsty. "Are we almost there?" she whined. She could already feel several tears in her fishnet tights from walking through the forest so haphazardly, which was so not cool.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
Mikey looked between everyone after Sean had run off down the hallways to his room. It had suddenly gotten rather quite in the room. Not that he minded the silence it was more the fact that it felt very awkward at best. Of course he wasn't really sure exactly how to break it but he figured he should at least try something.

"So any of you guys play Candy Crush?" He asked looking up from his phone and around at the others. He doubted they did but it never hurt to try and get new people to add to share lives and bug for lives to continue on playing.