Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
So, recently I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for my birthday! Way back when I had wild world too, but I was a wee Ace when I was actively playing it.

Anyways, I know there are several other Midoreans who play, so I figured I'd make a topic to talk about it in~

The only thing I find frustrating is that I have to wait so long to get new/upgraded shops. xD But It just means more stuff to look forward too.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Yay, Animal Crossing! -flails about hyperly-

I got it for...Uh...Because I could and my dad permitted it. That, and I had to use up a gift card by next month that I had anyway. But it's a fun game! Though, I'm not having the time issue. Since I cheat. :/ Yeah, I'm a time traveler. It's September in my game xD ...My least favorite month. Or one of them.

But isn't it really neat how much more you can change now? And I like the whole 'starting in a tent' bit. Also like how we can take photos in game to add to our SD card. I don't take pictures so much of myself normally, but I've been camera-hogging a lot since I started playing. Well, in the game anyway.

Also, someone tell the people in my town to stop being my harem. I feel bad that they all are in love with me. I mean, that IS why they call me Sweetie and Hun, right? xP

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
I want New Leaf but I don't have a 3DS. T_T

I have Wild Life though and I love it. Well...when I actually play it now...I had stopped playing games other than minecraft and some games on facebook... But I tend to get on Wild World late at night after all the shops are closed. But I used to play it all the time. Happy

And I can't connect my ds lite to the internet....so...I am missing fun time playing with others.

But it is so adorable! I'll probably eventually buy the 3DS though just so I can get New Leaf. Happy Probably still won't be able to connect to the internet with it though.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
My brother has the 3DS and NL, so I've been playing on his. XD I want to get my own though so I can be the mayor.

I also had WW, CF, and PG. I think I played CF the least though. The wear on the grass bothered the crap out of me, and I hated using the Wii remote.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Terrena: If you're having trouble with time in wild world, you can always change the time of day if you need to from the phone options. Though a lot of people don't like time travel of any kind...xD But I've had that issue a lot too. Because I play late at night usually.

Though lately, I'm playing AC less because of minecraft too. I spend hours and hours on that game x-o

And Chu: I have all three other ones too, and I feel the same way! Though I don't know what about CF turned me off... I think it was after I tried the mic thing with friends that I stopped playing at all. It wasn't a bad game, but I just preferred it less. PG and WW were pretty good though. I think PG and NL are my absolute favorites, all points considered. I still have PG somewhere, hiding in a box...And a cheat code disk that we were able to buy at some point too. Seriously don't understand why they sold it like that, but it doesn't matter since I use my wii mostly now anyway xD

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Well...I've actually been playing Wild World more here lately...still weeding out all the weeds that have accumulated over the past year. it's a pain and I hate doing it. On the plus side, I almost have my mortgage paid on in it. Happy

I have made the decision that I will be buying the 3DS XL in blue/black! And getting New Leaf. Happy But I'll have to wait till next month to get it...and hopefully Game Stop doesn't have a limit on how many gift cards you can buy since I am using my cash back bonus on discover to order the GameStop giftcards and they come in totals of $50... *has never bought anything at GameStop before and has never been to the one that is in town*
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't gotten gift cards from them before, but it should be fine I think? o.o; But I have the same 3DS XL you plan to get. Happy When you get it, let me know so we can be friends in it~ If you're able to at that point of course.

I haven't played Wild World in forever. I did play a bit right before I got NL, but I tended more towards Harvest Moon. I'd get bummed playing Wild World because it made me want NL more xD

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Playing Wild World is making me want New Leaf more.
I was in Target earlier looking at prices of stuff since I had to go there anyway to get a stackable file storage thingie, and they had the signs and stuff for New Leaf...but they didn't have the game at all...I didn't even see an empty slot for the game...which is why I hope Game Stop doesn't have a limit on the amount of gift cards you can use in one pruchase because I know some stores do.

I don't mind being friends on the game when I get it. Happy

I wish I had City Folk...but I can't find that in the store anymore either. I kinda wanted Harvest Moon when I saw it...but again...I can't find that now either...and the prices online are full price and I know Target had Harvest Moon for $20.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, Target's good that way huh? But I've never been to a target since I was a kid. So I can't really say xD I mostly shop for games at gamestop and occasionally best buy.

See? I'm not the only one! Wild World automatically will make you want to play NL. It's natural, since it's got some similarity. But I think what I like right now most about NL is...I *think* we get our own house, not living in the same house if we have multiple characters. I haven't tried yet actually...

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
OOO...try it!

I have two characters on Wild World...but I only use the main one...whose name is Terrena....the second one is Animula. XD
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe that's a good way to go for it Happy I might try to make one later. If I can choose a name for it. Or I'll make one under dad's name for some reason? Oh well. When I do, I'll let you know what happened.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. Happy

If there is enough spaces...you should make a character named BillyBob! Why? Just because...no other reason...just because. Happy
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, sure I'll think about doing that then. It'll certainly be entertaining~ Happy Or...Oh, I have another idea. I think I'll go with it. Silly awkward anime makes me do weird things ;-;

Sorry, animals. You have to do with my torso >:c

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
I started my own town on ACNL a few days ago. I don't time travel, so it'll be a while before it's something worth showing off. ^^;

Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't played in forever. I'm afraid to look at my town right now. xD