Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Cora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Now cora likes the forum aspect of the site too, but I'll be honest I spend most of my time in the battles.

I love the new setup of the battle screen. The difference is subtle, hardly an impact on the view of things but it makes the actual battles soooooo much easier. So I must say thank you!

Also I love the fact that the weapons are now organized by power on the battle menu rather than alphabetically. May I suggest this for the forge menu as well?

EDIT: A random related question....did the gold earning go up because I leveled up? Or is this related to current quest going on?
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 pm Reply with quote        
1) Glad you enjoy the battle system update
2) Forge updated! Happy

3) BIG UPDATE was that now the code for XP and money was updated. Now it's based on monster level. so the stronger the monster, the more money you get, as it should be. Wink

[before it was preset and you'd get the same amount be it level 1 or level 5000]

Edit: Also updated so that if you do have a hammer or item, it defaults to first one. No point in "no tools" option if you have tools, and you can't repair without them.

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
That's a great idea... and I asked Max and since it was apparently an easy fix he changed the forge menu as well. /o/

As for the amount of gold you earn, that's a change that was implemented very recently. Now the gold you earn, instead of being a random amount between 10 and 25, depends on the level of the monster... with a cap at 100 silver. I'm fairly certain it's here to stay. ^^;

I'm glad you like the setup, though! I spend a lot of time battling as well, and I loved it when I saw it. c:

Ahaha, and he also posts quicker than me xD Spoil sport.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Cora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Thank you thank you thank you on the forge update.

The old way was such a headache as I only really keep my weapons with power 5 or higher repaired. It makes things so much easier.

For someone who loves the battle system and earns 99% of her earnings in this form, the new updates are like beyond exciting. The fact that the stronger monsters give you more silver is just like icing on the cake.

I love you guys :hug:
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 am Reply with quote        
D'aww, glad you like it Bouncy Heart

And also if there are any other things that would make it more fun to use, let me know, PM, this thread, new thread, whatever! Happy

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Cora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 am Reply with quote        
I can't think of anything right now, but if I do I'll probably just add it to this thread ^.^