Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Make sure you're in the Great Gated City Outskirts. That's where the dragons are. You can get there by clicking on the Explore button at the top of the page and navigating out of the Great Gated City.

When you're in the Battle Arena, click on Town Place, then Forge. You can repair weapons there.

Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Oh thanks chu!! i found the forged thing and felt dumb C'x!

Thanks so much! i was able to find it C":
i found a coal dragon yay! x'D

hope i can fight enough to get the wings Happy
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome. :3 I'm glad I could help. If there's anything else that you need help with, feel free to ask! Good luck on your quests.

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Is there a way to tell how many of each type of dragon you've slain?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 am Reply with quote        
Go to your Character sheet and click View Monster Battle Arena History.

Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 am Reply with quote        
Thanks much Chu~
>w< I only have to get the metal dragons ones now.
He's the perfect ammount of hard to make you want to strive to get some wings like his.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
I wish there wasn't a limit on the number of wings you can get, lol. > __ <

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
You can get them on mule accounts too, if you want.

Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 am Reply with quote        
Okay, I joined a long time ago, but I've never been active....how do I find these dragons? Where do I go to fight them? Do they randomly appear in the arena or?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quote        
Go to the Explore tab (under the Midorea logo at the top of the page) and go to the GGC (Great Gated City) Outskirts. Talk to the NPCs there and then click Head to Battle Arena (under your avatar). Then click Monster Battles and start fighting!

When you want to heal, click Head to Battle Arena again, but click Town Place this time. Click on Temple and heal there.

Don't fight battles with your bare fists. You can buy a Volleyball from the Weaponsmith and fight with that. :]

Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 am Reply with quote        
Thank you....it's been so long so even if I did it back then...I don't remember it lol
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 am Reply with quote        
That's understandable. :] There's a lot to learn with the battle system. We'll be making an official guide soon enough.

realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Yes! I've finally gotten all of them! :D I had to level myself up to five, but luckily that wasn't hard. The only trouble I ever had was I forgot how many dragons I'd killed so far and thought it was more than it actually was so I kept checking in between every coal and every energy lol.

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Kalietha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ah...it says you can get three of each, but it hasn't been willing to let me claim more than the first. I hadn't realized this was an event thing, it was already there when I joined, so when I found the quests I assumed they were always-there types, and that that was why I could only get more than one of each...But I kept a tally on the number of relevant dragons I defeated, so I know for sure that I had enough to theoretically get the second set of wings for coal and metal at least, and it's staying on the quest-start version of what he says. Am I missing something?