Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Exrael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
If it would be possible, I'd love a free flower too! I have some old event items from 2009 (around when I went on hiatus) and I'll send you one in return! ^-^
Eboneye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 am Reply with quote        
Exrael wrote:
If it would be possible, I'd love a free flower too! I have some old event items from 2009 (around when I went on hiatus) and I'll send you one in return! ^-^

Oh sounds wonderful. Surprise me. Smile
Sending you the flowers.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Hmmm. I'm not familiar with the market, so feel free to turn me down. How would you feel about 300 silver for each set of eyes? I'd like to buy the multiples as well, but if you're not comfortable with that I'll settle for one of each.

Eboneye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Hmmm. I'm not familiar with the market, so feel free to turn me down. How would you feel about 300 silver for each set of eyes? I'd like to buy the multiples as well, but if you're not comfortable with that I'll settle for one of each.

So you want to buy all my extra orange eye set (3) and my extra pink eye set for 300 silver each? that 4 sets of eyes. I just want to make sure. Sometimes when I read, it seems like I just don't comprehend it right.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
Yep, those 4 sets for 1200 silver total, if that's okay with you. c:

Eboneye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Yep, those 4 sets for 1200 silver total, if that's okay with you. c:

Honestly, that sounds great. Never done a trade for currency before...just gifted. I leave it up to you to start. Embarrassed
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Trade sent! You should be able to click on the Trades button beneath your avatar at the top of the page to review it. From there, you can accept or decline it. :]

Eboneye

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Trade sent! You should be able to click on the Trades button beneath your avatar at the top of the page to review it. From there, you can accept or decline it. :]

Thank you. Sorry it took a while. I usually log on only once a day.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
Eboneye wrote:
Chu wrote:

Thank you. Sorry it took a while. I usually log on only once a day.

And thank you! It's no problem. ^^ That was a quick response compared to some others I've had to wait on.

Lady

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Can I have one of each of your leftovers please?
Or whatever is left is fine
Embarrassed

edit-
Thank you very much !
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
I had no idea there were blue deity clips. Might I be able to get one? I'll even trade a green one, if you want another. And it's ridiculous the amount of leaves they've generated XD I've got like.... 30 on my mule.

Thanks in advance~

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
Eboneye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
Rhemiyl wrote:
I had no idea there were blue deity clips. Might I be able to get one? I'll even trade a green one, if you want another. And it's ridiculous the amount of leaves they've generated XD I've got like.... 30 on my mule.

Thanks in advance~

I'll be sending the blue deity clips to you. I don't need the green so thanks anyway. Enjoy!