Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic ok so i've been dorking around for a couple days...
damagedalice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 am Reply with quote        
exactly! and it'd be interesting to see what kinds of monsters and what not show up, if you don't make the rare monsters into an event. make them a surprise.

oh maybe items that are drops you have to discover the monster that drops it before the dream ava thing will tell you what drops it. otherwise it'll be ????
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Oh poop, I looked at the system. Stupid mod, no option for encounter chance :I

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
damagedalice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:53 am Reply with quote        
dang. well i'm sure that can be fixed with an upgrade.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:56 am Reply with quote        
Ah, I was afraid that would be the case. ><

It might be possible to see about making 'rare' versions just be high level/damage/hp... Instead of having a guaranteed drop it could just just be less rare than the normal versions. It would take a lot of work to get to the levels they'd be at but once you're there they'd be as common as any other monster. I can definitely see about bringing this up if it still sounds good though.

And I think it's probably more complicated than just upgrading the mod... If an upgrade for it is even available. ^^;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
damagedalice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:03 am Reply with quote        
i'll keep any of my ideas in this thread, i'm working on recipies for my alchemy system idea.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quote        
I understand. Smile Just wanted to make clear how the drops work. And I agree - having garaunteed drops for rare monsters would be a nice addition. I know it can get frustrating battling the same monster over and over and not getting the drop. Finally encountering a rare monster and getting something seems satisfying.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
damagedalice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:13 am Reply with quote        
Exactly. Satisfying and powerful.