Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
I've been playing GW2 since... October, I think? Maybe even August or September. I love it. Happy It's my favorite MMO so far. Does anyone else play?

Revolushion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
I play! Happy It's so much fun... My friend made me buy it so we could play together, and I already have 4 characters. I love the graphics and the game-play is so smooth. I especially like that they encourage players to work together. Makes defeating high-leveled monsters a LOT easier. :3

Rev's Quest Thread! Come chat with me?

PM me 5 Random Words. Do it.
(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Deity Axe; Deity Spear; Elegant Summer Lotus Set
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
I played during one of their free weekends and fell in love. xD I've played a few others but this one was a lot more fluid and... interesting to play? The areas just seemed more alive, and the quests to kill the monsters was extremely entertaining. Especially when you teamed up with a bunch of people.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Revolushion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost; have you bought the game? And what type of character did you play?

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, battling in the game is very fluid. My main character is a Thief, so I have to try to take advantage of that as much as possible. What server are you on?

Cat recently bought it. I believe that she had a Thief too, but I don't remember. ^^;

Revolushion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Oh cool! I have a thief! Happy she's actually my highest level character atm. So much fun to play as. And oh goodness, I'm not sure what server I'm on... And I'm on my cell right now so I can't even check. I'll have to do that when I get home....

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
A party of thieves... xD I wonder how that would turn out. What do you like to do the most in GW2?

Revolushion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not sure, but it would be interesting for sure! XD and I like killing things. I love the story and that you can level just by checking out places on the map, but killing things is still what gets me evil giggling. XD

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
What build do you use? I recently changed things around, so now I'm working with a pretty typical condition build with a short bow and double daggers. It's a lot of fun, but unless I agro a bunch of monsters, it's pretty mindless.

Revolushion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
I honestly suck at builds, so I just kind of do whatever half the time. I'm not a very high level yet so it doesn't seem to matter. XD

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I getcha. There's no shame in that. I'm level 79 now so I'm just trying to keep things fresh and interesting as I do the event. Sometimes I do PvP stuff but I'm not very good. ^^; And that's probably due to the fact that I'm not creative enough to come up with my old builds. I just modify ones that other people use.

Revolushion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
L... Level 79?! My highest character isn't even level 20 yet! D: *intimidated*

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
Actually, I just capped out at level 80. >_< But I'm a completionist, so I still have a lot of map completion to do. Just remember that level isn't a reflection of skill, but of time spent on the game. xD

Revolushion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
I guess... but still. xD I wish I had more time to play. And I really have no idea how to play well, so I don't have a lot of skill. xD
Either way. I'm rambling.

(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
MMOs are always about timing and order. Once you get a good routine going, you really can't go wrong. Well, except for bosses and such. You need to be flexible with them. xP

But it doesn't take much skill, just practice. If you ever wanna group up with me, you're more than welcome to! I'm not the type to bitch at you for not playing how I'd play.

Any yeah, time is a huge factor for me too. I missed so many events because I just didn't have the time to get on. :/ The only reason I've done so much recently is because I'm out of school until the fall semester and my job is a work-study job, so it starts in the fall too.