Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quote        
I have a thing for masks. Most of the time I cover my avatar's eyes, but sometimes I'll use a gas mask instead to cover everything but the eyes. Sometimes, I cover both.

Do you use masks frequently? What are some of your favorite ones?

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
I actually rarely use masks, but I really should use them more, I do like them a lot xD

One of my favorite one's is the gas mask, I know it's just a common but I absolutely love it <3
Although to be honest I didn't like them at all at first, but they've really grown on me.

::Shop::
Sharm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not big on masks, for some reason I don't like it to cover faces, but I love facial markings like tattoos and such. I also like glasses and goggles.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, we need some glasses on here.

I don't know why I like to cover my avatar's face so much. I guess I like to make characters that are slightly inhuman. If you want to take away a character's humanity, you hide their face.

Sharm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
That's very true, I hadn't thought about it that way. Maybe that's why I don't like masks on my avatar, I don't want to make myself alien and unknowable. BTW, I love your current avatar, she really does look alien.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
I rarely use masks myself, but sometimes masks are quite nifty. In general, I tend to like masks that cover mostly the lower half of the face when I use them- like a doctor's mask. But sometimes, a simple mask over the eyes can be nifty too.
superbinka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
I love masks on other people, they really work well. It it does give quite an alien look, which, depending on what you're going for, can be great. I'm a fan of glasses myself.