Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quote        

i hav thing nao i hop u enjy
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
Hello there, I'm Dr. Tick Tock. You can call me Doctor, Doc, or Tock. That lovely little guy up there is my alias for this name but I haven't drawn him in a real long time. He hates me. He used to be a god, then I turned him into a demi-god, now he's dwindled down to some weird hipster magician dude. Sorry, Dr. Tick Tock. At least your hat still does cool things.

So that was my unnecessarily long intro. Now I'm going to throw some art samples at you.

My art style mainly looks like this

xxx xxx xxx

Sometimes it looks like this

xxx xxx

Other times I spiral into an art slump and everything I manage to poop out looks like this

xxx (ewww don't let it touch me)

Soooo in the end if you're buying art from me you're taking a serious gamble because it could take me like an hour and look semi-decent or take me three weeks to get out something nice or you get it soon but it looks like crap.

As such, please pay me whatever you think is fair for the art I give you.

Okay here have some more samples because I'm feeling accommodating today.

xxx xxx xxx xxx
Dr. Tick Tock

HERE'S THE DEALIO.

The dealio:

1` Please don't be a dick. If you feel your inner dickiness emerging in an unstoppable way, please take it else where.
2` If you want the art to be generally better and/or get to you faster, I suggest requesting a head-shot or waist-up without any intricate details and whatnot. Legs are dumb, man.
3` I don't mind nudity just no sexual stuff, yah?
4` Please no more than two characters per art I can barely draw two with correct proportions to each other so don't push your luck. And if you're getting a couple they have to be interacting in some way, like don't just ask for art of two characters because that's cheating or something.

5` Once you submit an art request, don't disappear immediately for weeks, try to check back because I may have questions for you in regards to the art you want drawn.
6` Reference pictures are really nice. Really really nice. If that's impossible, please give super detailed descriptions??? Thank.
7` If I disappear into the nether for weeks on end and/or take longer than like three weeks to draw you a thing, please PM me asking what's up. But don't be a nuisance (i.e. PMing me eight times a week. I know you wouldn't do that, dear friend, but this is here just in case).
8` That top banner picture took me way too long to freaking draw because my photoshop decided to crash every five minutes. This isn't a rule I just wanted to complain. THIS IS WHY I DON'T DRAW YOU, DR. TICK TOCK! I know it was you, you little sh*t.
Dr. Tick Tock

REQUEST FORM
Feel free to ignore and/or add things but I may need you to clarify some things if you go all weird on the form.

Code:
[color=violet][size=18]GIVE ME ART YOU LAZY POOP[/size][/color]
[b]I am:[/b] (your main account name if you're using a mule plz, I can't keep track of all yo crazy account shenanigans)
[b]I want art of:[/b]
[b]They look like this!:[/b]
[b]I'm kind of hoping the final product looks something like this:[/b] (either a description or something as simple as 'head shot' or 'silhouette')
[b]I would really appreciate it if you attempted some kind of color:[/b] Y/N
[b]I understand you're really lazy and also not really an artist so art is hard for you:[/b] (so don't get mad at me for super simplifying or suddenly having a weird art style or smth ;___; ) Y/N

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
Get in line!
1` MaxR

Finished Commissions

Ace, 5/13/13
Sly, 6/11/13
Maeve, 6/28/13
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote        
-sets up camp in the thing-

._.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote        
-curls into the thing-

::Shop::
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
-stares at the thing-

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
-eats the thing-

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
-waves Mal away- >[

It probably tastes like sweat and pixels and hazardous computer screen anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
But...I'm hungry...It's not like I can taste anything with the speed I eat at anyway.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
Pixels do sound pretty tastey... maybe

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
Mmm, pixels with a pinch of salt, delicious. -gnaws on bits of thing-

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:55 am Reply with quote        
Alright so the shop is pretty much open unless I missed something that someone should tell me about. I dunno. How do normal art shops work this is weird.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:04 am Reply with quote        
why am I still awake dammit oh well at least I'll be the first to comment after the shop has opened as well as in general

Yay open /o/ It's waay too late for me to know if I want any art right now but I like your last rule and am sad I can't pm you 8 times a week not that I would because I'm afraidyouwillhatemeifIbotheryoutoo much oratall.

Buuuut I know nothing about the world of art shops but it looks like you have the stuff you need for the thing.

Haiii.