Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
I just noticed, while going through my inventory looking at how many elements I have, that a couple equip items were no longer present. They were of use to me in the battsys, and now that they are no longer ok for use there... they seem to have gone bye bye.

Now, my question is this, if I equip it BEFORE I use all of it's duration, does the item stay equipped after it leaves my inventory? If not, that's fine, I'll just be sad, cause some of the weapons are really pretty.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quote        
Weapons are taken out of the battle system automatically when they reach 1 duration, so they never reach 0, so they don't become "broken" or disappear totally, so you should still be able to equip them even if they are no longer in your battle system's weapon list. You can then repair them to be able to use them again (in battle), but it doesn't change what's in your avatar's closet.

I'm not sure about armors and other items though...

Anything you equip on your avatar stays like that as long as you don't re-save your avatar, I think. So if something was deleted from your inventory, or given to someone else, or something like that, your avatar would still be wearing it (like my mule who's been wearing the same armor for a few years despite having sold it a while ago).

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Most items, when reaching 1 duration, vanish from the battle arena lists so that you do not delete it by hitting 0. This does not include armour, which, when it reaches 0, will be deleted from your inventory and can't be recovered :[ . Armour and weapons can be repaired in the Weaponsmith.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you, that's what I was wondering, because the items that disappeared from my stuff, was just a helm, and a sword... but when I go to the forge page, to see about repairing it, the sword doesn't show up in the options. Neutral