Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quote        
I should probably already know this, but I just learned how to equip armor prior to battle. You just click on Character at the top of the page to get to your character sheet. Then, you go to My Equipment. You select your armor from there and it will remain equipped until you either change it, or it breaks.

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS BEFORE???

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
WHAT. This is just pure magic. Why did I never know that?!

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for not making me feel so silly and alone, AnDe. xP

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
I...didn't know either. Yay, we can all be silly and oblivious together!~ Duh Weeeee
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
It's ridiculous. Almost 5 years later, and I'm still learning new features to the site xD

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
I feel like I've discovered a new continent or something. Laugh

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
...-knew this but doesn't use armor anyways so never bothered-

Neutral

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
SHUT UP, ACE

You don't count because of your epic-ness in the battle arena. :I

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
U:
if you say so Duh

But honestly, I've thought about wearing armor, I'm just too lazy to navigate there to do it. xD

I have the worst hoarding problem with weapons. All 15 candied swords I got from the halloween event are staying on my main because they are amazing in the battle system xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, are they? I've only been using test items, so I have no clue about what works well and what doesn't.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Most definitely! They have a power level of 16 (at my strength that means I hit for 35hp with one), which is the second strongest of any item, with the steampunk set gun being stronger at 18.

Except for the steampunk gun, the highest power level of weapons sold in the weapon shop is 10. Everything inbetween is either an ARI, BMI, or EI.

They also have a natural duration of 70... which is pretty damn good for a strong weapon. The steampunk gun in contrast has a duration of 6. Of course, that makes sense considering the type of weapon it is xD

Still, yeah candied swords are /awesome/.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow. That's some pretty awesome candy then. xD I wonder if the armor is just as good?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
Not nearly as good, but then again we have almost /no/ armor. The fact that you can equip it makes it pretty awesome.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'd like to see more armor. The issue is, I could put as much functional armor in as I want... but it wouldn't have any images. xD So that wouldn't really work very well.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Well, we could update some of the current armor that's been released in ARIs and such to be functional.