Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ecco's generic hangout thread <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:54 am Reply with quote        
Hey, Ecco. ^^ You still online?

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:58 am Reply with quote        
I am indeed! Just busying myself overhauling my quest thread. Smile seems theres a few things missing from the price guide though (ie mystery box items, possibly the latest ARI/BMIs... i think that's all though)

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:00 pm Reply with quote        
I forget who is in charge of the price guide... But as a staff member, you can add them in yourself. You just have to wait for members to report prices on them.

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote        
i don't mean the prices, i mean ones that aren't there at all XD and... since i've been gone, i don't really know what's missing! i know of some things like a few of the box items like orange/pink/purple eyes, but i know i don't know everything ahaha ;__;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
I'll send you a few items from the boxes.

EDIT: I also gave you ten of the lotus feathers to help with getting event items. I didn't give you any spring box items, though, because I don't have duplicates yet...

But I just remembered that I didn't give you eyes. xD

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
*screeches* CHU U PRECIOUS BBY

*snugs* you're so lovely to me ;3; i am not deserving after abandoning this place for so long!! thank you for the items ^_^ i actually have those hair clips already, though, so i can send those back to you if you want? :3

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Don't worry about it! I'm just bribing you to stay. I couldn't help you with anything else, so it really is the least I could do. ^^; And nah, don't worry about it. I have enough.

I actually don't have duplicates of the Orange Eyes, so you'll have to get them from someone else. You shouldn't have too much trouble with that though.

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quote        
i'm already getting impatient with the current boxes XD i'm like... c'mon... gimme the items! but it keeps giving me silver, haha :P i assume they're around for a while longer though?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, they'll be around until the summer time.

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
awesome Smile plenty of time to catch up on the current ones at least, then.

my quest thread is finally done! apart from counting how many limited items i have to quest now that i've returned, haha. it was 27 when i left... *goes to count*

oh and thank you for the flowers! ^_^ they will be a big help <3

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome. Good luck!

And no problem~

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quote        
*rolls into thread*

whoooo~ there is some sun today! my chickens are all enjoying it, mostly sunbathing. Bouncy Heart

how is everyone today? up to anything fun?

i went clubbing last night, and ended up out for a grand total of 2 hours T_T bleh. still had some fun though, so it was ok.

Brittany

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quote        
It's sunny today too, lol. I just took a shower and not much, I should be outside enjoying the beautiful day, but my allergies kinda have me staying inside....I can't count how many times I've sneezed within this hour already, and the worst thing is that allergy medicine does not help me at all... D: I've tried everything. I want to go swimming. o3o
ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
just hay fever, or something else? (and i know "just" is an understatement XD hay fever is really awful at times...)

hmm, would swimming make it better? or worse? I can't remember how water is supposed to effect those things. All i know is that if you have hay fever, you shouldn't wear mascara cos it makes all the pollen stick to your eyelashes and irritate your eyes more XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3