Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ecco's generic hangout thread <3
ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
whats up, guys? Bouncy Heart sure has been a while! and i missed this place!

I wanted to come back sooner when i got the email about this event, but have been real busy with college work etc lately ;3; but here i am!

so whats everybody up to today? Oh Mai

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, Ecco! It's great to see you. ^_^

I'm not doing much, just dicking around. You?

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quote        
...just spent a while playing with my avatar, hehe XD ive been messing around all day, when i should be doing assignments for college ;___; i just have no motivation or will power to do ANYTHING useful today, and it sucks. wehhh.

i need to get some new hair for this avi...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh, I forgot how pretty that base is.

And yeah, I don't blame you. xP Sometimes you need a break though.

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
yea, that is true, but im already behind on a few :'( but, its nearing the end of the year... i know i can get it all done... just need to get in the zone haha...

also, i'm trying to figure out things here as a fair bit seems to have changed while i've been gone XD

what are the petals for? i'm trying to figure out the event mainly since theres like 2 days left haha x.x

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there, ecco! Long time, no see! Hai (except on tumblr if I'm not mistaken)

Ugh, I can't wait until summer arrives, I just wanna relaaaax.

The lotus petals are used to buy the raw elements from the event shop, when you get ten you trade them in to the correct NPC on the exploration page. (Don't worry if you don't get the stuff I've got like 5 extra each you can buy from me.)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
i do indeed tumbl... (is that a word/thing??) my name there is eccoecco :3 you're there too kitty? Happy

and saaaame. i want to watch loads of tv shows and play loads of games and practice japanese and get driving lessons and

also go out in the sunshine IF THERE IS ANY *sobs*

hm... i think i missed the event shop somehow? i didnt see it when i was looking at the shops o.o;;;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
Here's the event page: http://midorea.com/lotus_festival.php

If you click on the circles, it will explain things.

Ahh, you don't get a lot of sun where you live, huh? xP Poor thing.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Yess that's right. I'm laineporwit on there.

-pats ecco- Here, you can take all of our sunlight here. There's too much of it, especially during summer.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
chu;
ahh thanks! i'll take a look through there ^_^

kitty;
oh damn i had no idea that was you! lmao... if you ever told me it was you, im sorry for forgetting ;___; it gets so confusing when peoples URLs are so different from the names ive known them by before...

and yes... sun... send sun... we had one of the worst winters ever here (just for sheer cold and wetness) and our summer has been non existant so far. we've had about a week of sun since 2013 started all together. and most of those would fall on work days, sod's law and all that... :P

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think I ever told you I was on here Duh I wasn't 100% sure you were the same ecco, and I didn't want to seem rude and such. Totally understandable about the usernames, especially with such a weird tumblr name as mine. I should probably change it, but then I may end up confusing more people. Duh

Would you prefer I send it by owl post or online delivery?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
hahaha, only really if you changed your URL and your avatar at the same time... that would really confuse people XD

hmmm sun might set the poor owls on fire! but then, it might fry the computer via online delivery. hm!

woop new signature :3 (accidentally made it a link tho... *goes to fix*)

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, maybe if I put sunglasses on it...

What a wonderful dancing chicken Weeeee

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
isn't she adorable?? i wish i knew what the gif was taken from originally... i would love to see whatever video it comes from! she looks a lot like my dutch bantams, only gold instead of silver.

i should really get some decent photos of my chickens...

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
We have numerous hens over here. The only problem with owning chickens in our garden is that you get so used to the far better flavour of the eggs that all others in shops, even the free-range ones, taste pretty bland by comparison. .__.