Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quote        
A Naked Jester Has Appeared!

Please excuse the plainness of my thread. One day I'll find the motivation to come back and pretty it up.

Hello! And welcome to my first (ever!) quest thread! Smile Thanks for stopping in and taking a look around!

Feel free to hang out and chat. Really, all I need is a way to post so I can earn money and no longer be naked! Thank you in advance to those who choose to donate! You will be forever loved and appreciated.

**In addition to my current dream avatar, I am also seeking any and all weapons, armor, and battle accessories.

Jester Extraordinaire

Current Quest

Black Shendyt
Paper Fan Red
Horai Gloves White
Punk Tank Black
Knotted Bangs Black

Ndengei
Gift of Farfalla
The Sun the Moon and the Stars
Enchantis Elegantis Attire
Mark of the Nightshade Assassin
Heartbound

**Thank you Chu for all of the information you have provided regarding this list of items!**

Jester Extraordinaire

Finished Quests

None yet! I am currently starting on my very first quest! See the previous post for details.
Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm Reply with quote        
A Special Thanks To...

Chu - black shendyt, horai gloves white, paper fan red. Thank you so much for getting me started off! Smile
Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved

This post is reserved for undetermined future use.
Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved

This post is reserved for undetermined future use.
Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
-cuts ribbon-

This thread is officially open! Feel free to chat, lurk, donate, or just wish me luck and move on!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there! It doesn't look like your dream avatar will be too bad. I'll list the items that I can place.

That looks like a Punk Tank Black, found in the Casual Collection. You can also find the Horai Gloves White in that store.

You have a Black Shendyt, which is found in Closet Boutique. That is where you can find the Paper Fan Red, too.

The hair is definitely a common, but it's hard to tell exactly which one it is because of the mask. However, it looks like Knotted Bangs Black, located in Snips Salon.

The snake in the background and the anklets are both from the Ndengei item. It's an old donation item that you'll have to purchase from another member. You only need one item to equip all the poses.

The item in your hand is Gift of Farfalla, an old Event Item that you'll have to purchase from another member.

The clouds are from The Sun the Moon and the Stars, an old donation item that you'll have to buy from someone.

The mask is Enchantis Elegantis Attire, something that you'll have to purchase from another member.

The black marks on those gloves are Mark of the Nightshade Assassin, an old donation item that you'll have to purchase from someone.

The red ribbon is Heartbound, an old limited edition item that you'll have to purchase from someone.

I hope I could help!

Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
Chu, thank you so much for your generosity and all of the information! This will be such a huge help! Weeeee

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
I'm glad I could help. ^_^ If you ever wanna chat to earn some silver, you can chat with me in Epos Box or Midorean Gamers in The Lounge. You can also participate in some of our event threads. They are pretty active right now:

http://midorea.com/viewforum.php?f=72

Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:56 am Reply with quote        
Went and checked out the Kitchen and Midorean Gamers. Smile SO CLOSE to getting that hair.

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:04 am Reply with quote        
you can do it!! ^_^

i think the hardest one for you to find will be Nndengei (i might have spelt that wrong...) i think that's the oldest rarity on your dreamie...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
I'll have to run in there and check then. :] Good luck!

Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for the words of encouragement, ecco! Smile

Revolushion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
That's a cute quest! :3 You seem to be pretty well on-your-way with it too. <3 Good luck to you! Happy