Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
Whose Line is coming back in July. Weeeee Thanks to Amara, I have a sneak peak. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2BNMuKaums

Who are your favorite cast members? What are some of your favorite skits?

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
I am so in this thread <3

Wayne Brady is the best person in the world. I looked him up a few years ago, when Whose Line was on hiatus, and he had put out a single and it was actually kinda good? His musical voice is <333333

Also first post whehehe~

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Eeee, I know, I'm excited for the return of Whose Line. Hmm, I can't decide who I like best, but I had some great laughs watching the show.

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, he does have a pretty great voice. ^^

I think I like Colin mostly because he's the butt of so many jokes. xD Somehow I always go for those characters.

EDIT: Hiya, Kitty. :3

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ryan and Colin play off each other so well. I like how Colin just lets Ryan go on and on with his little spiels before they let Wayne take off. It's hilarious to me. <3

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
O.o I must watch this!

I miss that show. I always enjoyed watching it.
And I can't choose just one person as my favorite. Too hard!
I do love the skits where they draw from a hat, use props, and many more. XD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Ryan and Colin do work really well together. xP

The skits with props are hilarious. And of course, the hoedown at the end of the show is always good.

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
The best hoedown was when Colin couldn't think of anything and just started meowing. 8D

Also, the bloopers are hilarious. That's when you truly understand Ryan's worth.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my! I remember that hoedown so well! I started singing that meowmix commercial song when I saw that episode. I think that's also why I like to say moo or meow randomly now. Though it might not be. o.o;

I think my favorite was the silent improv, or at least part of it. It was always interesting trying to figure out what their intentions were...

And I'm super excited right now. Why did you have to tell me about this? Now I have to bug my dad and make him super excited too. xD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
That was amazing. xD

And I don't think I've ever seen the bloopers. Maybe they can hold me over until it airs again.

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
Also, the Richard Simmons episode was gold. He was hitting on EVERYBODY and it was great.

The best part of the bloopers is definitely when Ryan just swears or does something super inappropriate. They can't air them, of course, because it's supposed to be kids-friendly, but they're still hilarious to watch.

I always liked Props because we played that in my drama class 8D

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
My mind is blown.Oh Mai I love this show. I had no idea it was coming back. Ryan Stiles and Colin are my favorite. More Ryan just because they always make fun of his goofy shoes.

The Richard Simmons one was my favorite by far. I also love the blooper where ryan has to go to the bathroom and they tell him to hold it. During the scene he works it in and just makes an excuse with the scene and walks right off stage to use the bathroom.

Wayne Brady is just way to epic for mind. Is there anything that man can't do?
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, yeah, the one where Ryan has to go to the bathroom is PRICELESS. Man, all of the skits are priceless once you know what actually goes on behind scenes.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
I am so glad the show is back! All the actors have such great chemistry uvu

I hope they bring Robin Williams on again to guest star. The one episode he did had me breathless with laughter. I felt like I was going to keel over and die.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
Where can I find the bloopers? I'd like to see them.