Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
XD Vampire spies!! Somehow I don't know about that one. I do a lot of vampire writing in my own time and can fairly easily do that, so maybe the spies would be a nice switch up. Question though, would you be opposed to spies with some kind of special powers (ie. telepathic powers, or telekinesis...those are just examples)? I've always enjoyed things like that...of course, if you're only interested in "normal" spies that would be cool too. Just let me know.~ Oh Mai
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Pfft, fantasy is my MAIN genre. Giving spies powers seem a little OP, but that's always fun, right? We should do that. Super-powered spies. I like it.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Of course it is, and that's the point! Weeeee If I were writing an actual story, I may not do such a thing or at least only do so sparingly...but in an RP it sounds like it'd be a blast! Besides, there's nothing saying we can't put them in ridiculous situations to help even things out. xD;
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
"You're being suspended in a no-power abyss with only your wits. What will you do?"
"Cry."

Yeah, I like it.

Okay, so do you have any ideas for characters or anything else? I'm horrible at starting off idea storms, but once they get going, I'm pretty good at keeping up. c:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm...let me think for a second. I'm normally ok with coming up with ideas, but I'd like a minute to piece things together to make sure I don't come up with anything too ridiculous.Sweat Because super-powered spies totally isn't silly. xD;
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
Not at all.

What kinds of superpowers would they have? Like, basic ones, like flight, strength, telekinesis, etc. or more complex ones, like elemental manipulation and stuff like that?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
I'm thinking mainly super powers of the mind (like telekinesis, telepathy, and what have you) because, I don't know, I think those would be beneficial to spying...? xD; But if you think something else would work better, feel free to let me know. Sweat

What do you think of this story idea/plot line: There is a goverment training facility for these kind of psychic spies (because why wouldn't the government try to exploit things like this?) our characters are recent graduates of the program on or about to be assigned to their first mission...and any other details I don't quite have hatched out yet. ^^; Any opinions, or anything to add?

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, that's true. But they couldn't be TOO OP, or they'd be bordering on boring. Speed would maybe be kinda interesting for a power for a spy, you know? Like, dashing about and collecting information. Definitely a field agent.

So some recent graduates working... together? Or like, on missions happening at the same time? Or maybe they could be working against each other? idk I'm always big on opposition.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm...good point. I was only talking about having one of the aforementioned powers in order to avoid the too OP thing, actually. ^^;

Umm...hmm...they could be working against each other, I suppose. Something like, unbeknownst to them they've been sent on separate missions, and deliberately pitted against each other as, like, a final test of who gets to be a super spy kind of thing. I don't know, just an idea.... Sweat

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
SUPER SPIES oh man I love me some super spies.

Yeah, that's true, actually. So maybe just mental powers, then? Sounds good to me.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
Otay. Works for me then.~ *Dances.*

I should probably be coming up with a character, because...yeah. Duh

I look forward to playing sexy super spies with you, Amara.~

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, my~

Hm, well, let's see. I need to whip up a character... Unless you'd like to double/multi, Sly?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty good with one at the moment...but whatever you think. Honestly, I can do whatever. Sorry for being vague.... Sweat
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
I just want to make sure, though, that you're okay with doing m/m? c: I just don't want to make you uncomfortable in anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
Psh...it takes a lot to make me uncomfortable. Seriously, I haven't found much yet that makes me so. But, thanks for the consideration. As for m/m...totally all for it.~ Oh Mai Weeeee