Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I like that. And then at some point Hermes and Loki end up going to the same restaurant or something and get to talking and realize that they don't actually care what anyone tells them to do and they just want to chill with humans and cause trouble.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
What if (horribly cliche, I know) they've never actually met face-to-face? So it's one of those situations where they start talking, thinking the other is just a mortal (because they totally pick up mortals all the time. They're gods, after all), and later realize that they're both gods of opposing sides?

Okay, that sounded better in my head. :p

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ha ha like they go on chat forums or something and flirt because they each think the other is human and then when they meet up find out they aren't?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, because gods have a certain aura that only other gods can see, or something? I'm just chucking ideas at you now. 8D

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
I like this! we should start over pm or something I think.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Wait, where do we want to set it? I don't know if I'm ready yet! *starts hyperventilating*

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
Relax. Probably a city. It's very likely god's would hide among a lot of people. Probably pretty modern. Like, earlier this year modern. I dunno. The year is up to you but it should probably be in the last 10 years to be realistic.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, yes. I'm good with setting it to be about now, so modern technology and all that. I still like to think that Hermes can fly, though. >.>

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
Works for me! Loki still sometimes disguises himself as a woman for shits and giggles.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
And Hermes maaaaaay or may not steal things. We'll have to see. 8D Shall we begin? I think we've just about covered everything.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Absolutely! Feel free to send a start over PM with whatever you'd like.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
One more question (sorry, just want to cover everything xD):

What style do you want to do this? Long, short, etc. I mean, we discussed them possibly being in a chatroom, so I would understand shorter posts then, but for the rest of the time. What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
A combination of both would be nice. I can be a little terse but get a lot into a little. So I mean if we're a little more relaxed on length and stuff it should be fine.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Amarvelous wrote:
Whoops, I meant to reply to this a while ago >.<

Sounds good to me, Sly! Do you have anything in particular you'd be interested in?

I really like mythology, vampires, spies are indeed cool as well. Any of those would be cool; I don't have a specific plot in mind. I can play either male or female, whichever and I'm pretty literate in my RPs...so just let me know what you might be interested in. Sweat
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
Well, since I'm doing mythology with x_lilmissNINJA_x, unless you have a COMPLETELY different idea, I would prefer that we did something else. Vampires are always fun; so are spies! I honestly wouldn't mind doing either, so whichever you prefer, really! I don't know how well they would mix, or I would suggest that, so it's really up to you.