Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Frigid Waters`Bonfire Beach Party
OPALNYX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quote        
I have seen these eggs in peoples signatures all over the place.
What exactly do they hatch into?
And how many times are you allowed to click on your eggs per day?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
The eggs come from the Dragon Caves and they hatch into different types of dragons. People have to help click your eggs to get them to hatch and then once they've hatched you still have to get clicks on the baby dragon to help it grow up or it will die. You can click on your own eggs once a day and other people's clicks will also only count once a day for each person even if they click you 20 times. If you click an egg it will take you to the site and you can register and adopt eggs there. Or here's a link to the site if you want to go check it out: http://dragcave.net. Clicking an egg will take you to an info page on that egg and from there you can go anywhere else you want to. The link should take you to the site in general and not to a specific place. I didn't have much luck with my eggs in the past but I've decided to try again and see if I can manage to hatch my eggs this time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19