Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, how y'all doing? It's been forever since I was last active on anything to do with Midorea. I have plenty of bittersweet nostalgic memories surrounding this old site. How I'd spend entire afternoons on the forums or fighting monsters (then casually disappear for a few months, then casually come back because oh goodness such preeetty items, or oh goodness I miss these nice people).

I've grown a lot since then, since I first joined Midorea 7 years ago (!!! good job ignoring the "no one under 13" rule). I have learned so much about the world and about myself, it is incredible to think that I and the lonely 11-year old kid from the past are somehow the same person.

I miss you guys, and the small, but tight-knit community we had developed here. I'd be happy to see this one day grow again, rouse from its long slumber. I know I haven't kept up at all with news on the game series currently being developed, and considering it is being worked on by such a small team I don't expect anything major to happen for a good long while.

Still, this place crosses my mind every once in a blue moon. I guess I wanted to say, ILU, and I hope to see you rise again one day, Midorea.

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Miss you <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't even realize the forums were still accessible, to be honest. I've been keeping in touch with some people, but it's good to see you back on here killerkitty ( I know you posted this forever ago but maybe you'll see this next time Bouncy Heart )

I've grown a lot too, and found solace in Midorea and the people I've meet on here during some of the hardest times of my life. I will forever be grateful for being invited to the alpha of Midorea, as it has helped me so much.

Love you all! I wish you the best Weeeee

::Shop::
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:14 am Reply with quote        
I just signed on for the first time in years myself.
It seems this place has died.

And what's the deal with my avatar? I just bought it some new stuff and updated it and my old avatar is still displaying?

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
Whoa who are you VampireSoul?