Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 am Reply with quote        
We are looking to find out the general impression users have of Midorea. There will be no poll, simply respond to this thread with your opinion. Smile

What did you think when you first joined Midorea? Did you find it interesting, or cumbersome and hard to navigate? Was the community welcoming? Did you find there was plenty to do, or were you struggling to stay interested?

What is your overall opinion of Midorea?

You don't have to answer all of these, they are simply topics you can give your feedback on.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
I like trying to answer each question anyway when there's a little survey of sorts like this, so I'm gonna use it to help mold my reply!

Anyway...When I first joined, I was sorta nervous. I joined at a time I hadn't really been on avatar sites in a long while and wanted to try joining one again, after what seemed like a year of not doing so. Because of that, I felt very insecure. However, even within moments of joining, I got to meet the kind staff members (who, to be honest, I was too oblivious to even notice were on staff anyway) and people who helped me feel less scared. I was welcomed warmly, and the small and tight-knit nature helped me enjoy my time here. At times it was hard to feel completely satisfied because it was very quiet, and I came during the midst of an event by fluke. Still, I found everyone tried to help me incorporate myself into the community more, and I'm glad to say I've become very in love with the site and all the nice people I'm meeting here! <3

Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
When I found Midorea, I was looking for some mindless game that you could log on once or twice a day to use up your battle points and level up. For some reason I stumbled onto this games fight system and thought it was that sort of game. It was only after I looked into it a bit that I realized there was a forum attached to the fight system. Even then I thought that the only real reason for the forum was to earn silver to buy weapons and statistics. It wasn't until I started to know the other people on here that I realized I had it the wrong way around. The battle system is just a small sideline of the forum. I liked the place so I decided to stick around anyway Cool

I do have a question. Where all does Midorea advertise? There are numerous game lists that people can vote on which let the game get free name recognition.
Obsidian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:56 am Reply with quote        
What did you think when you first joined Midorea?
The avatars looked pretty good and the "relaunch" made me think there was updated news about a change.

Did you find it interesting, or cumbersome and hard to navigate?
Navigation on the site isn't so bad. Could be worse.

Was the community welcoming?
I don't believe I actually introduced myself, so there isn't an answer to this question. I'm sure that they are, though.

Did you find there was plenty to do, or were you struggling to stay interested?
With lack of updates, especially about this "relaunch", has me skeptical about anything regarding this website. This place gives me the impression that it's been abandoned and I'm logging in fewer and fewer times. I check this place once a month now, if I remember and I'm getting to the point of giving up on this place completely.

What is your overall opinion of Midorea?
Lack of announcements makes it seem this place has been abandoned by the owner. The last announcement was July of last year... It's been half a year and no word in the announcements folder about anything. Slapping a relaunch title everywhere seems more like it was a lame excuse to keep people here on the hopes of something is happening behind the curtains but being half a year already and no word makes me think nothing is being done.

Hopefully I'm wrong but just explaining the impression I get when coming to this site. I'm not one of those active members here and this is why. I see no promise with this place.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
We maintain a fairly active social media presence tracking the progress of our relaunch, the details of which are outlined on the about section.

I've updated the relaunch help section to better define what exactly relaunch means, as our vision has changed since that section was added.

Nowhere have we tried to hide what our intentions are for the relaunch, but hopefully this will clear up any miscommunication about it. If you have any questions you can message me privately or email us.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES