Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Re-roll stats?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:56 am Reply with quote        
Maybe I'm dumb, but isn't there a way to re-roll your stats?
Looking at others, I'm pretty sure I initially rolled such low stats that, despite my level, I'm just as weak as the newbies.
Also, how much longer until the new battle system?

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
You can't re-roll unless you delete your character, but you can train stats and build them up individually as you level.

But a battle system isn't planned for the first release of the game, and it'll be quite a ways down the line as far as development goes. Most of the system is already planned out, but what's left is the actual coding part which would tack on many many months of development time, so it's being left out so we can focus on other areas and get a polished, working game released.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Well, if you've got your existing program in Java, or don't mind looking at trying to incorporate a Java based system, I might be able to help you out there. I'm unsure of where I'd pull data from (I'm terrible at Interfaces), but I've got a few really simple battle programs already written (for my own amusement; nothing to do with Midorea).