Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
fickle

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
yeya, leave those suckers in the dust. human scavengers, wild carnivorous animals, etc. we could have a lookout in the skyscraper, making sure no ones stealing our corn or raspberries. wes needs thoses corns ands raspberrieses.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
Save all ze corns and ze raspberries! Weeeee

And we could host raves in our city skyscraper. So long as people have shoes and leave their select apocalypse weapon at the door, then we might as well spend the apocalypse head-banging. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 am Reply with quote        
we'll gather all the glow sticks we can get, and we'll give people placebo drugs, when really its just a corn kernel or a raspberry.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Allergies. Freaking allergies. I felt super-bad because there was a baby shower for one of my friends (keep in mind that I don't have many friends) and I couldn't go. On Sunday, I woke up at around 10am, and couldn't successfully get out of bed until about 6pm, simply because my head hurt too freaking bad. Allergies this year have been 20x what they've ever been.

Parkour would be deceivingly dangerous in a post-apocalyptic world. With things falling apart, and scraps of metal everywhere... ugh.

fickle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
sorry to hear that neo, sounds like a bummer. did your friends understand? you have allergies year round, even in the winter too?

my boyfriends brother does parkour, he likes to scout the area, look at obstacles before he tries anything on it. so perhaps we could scout our city too, make sure stuff is good for parkour. perhaps if someones being chased they could use their parkour skills to get away from whatever is chasing them quicker, even if they didnt scout the area. sure it's dangerous, so are the things giving chase.

how have you been though? i havent seen you around in a long time Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:24 am Reply with quote        
Really, all over the place.
I've got a decent paying job, and I'm just starting my Masters, but I'm bored of my job already. No relationships, no kids, no real drama this week.

fickle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:14 am Reply with quote        
awesome man, what are you going to school for? sometimes i dance while i'm at work, but shh, don't tell anyone lol Soft Smile are you working in a new place or is it same place, different job?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:34 am Reply with quote        
Masters in Systems Engineering. I don't dance at work.
I would be open to switch to a new job, but money is my main priority ATM.
If a company were to compensate me for school and, at least, match my current pay plus $6000/year, I'd be willing to move.

This week, though, I got to fill-in for my boss! Yay!
I am/was in the same place. We just have ebbs and flows of work.