Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:56 am Reply with quote        
A lot of things don't work in IE...just saying. A site creator or coder can hardly be held responsible for the shortcomings of a particular web browser... Maybe Microsoft should make a product that works?.. Roll Eyes
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:39 am Reply with quote        
Last I heard, they were actually starting to get rid of IE completely to make way for a supposedly 'updated, brand new browser' that would basically be the exact same slow-as-molasses glitchy mockery of a browsing system.

I honestly didn't know anybody actually still used IE...
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
ive always had ie its always worked fine until recently. ive used other browsers on other ppls pcs & i find i cant get stuff to work on there that will work on ie.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
IE presents no problems to me when I attempt to give gifts or trade, so I don't believe it is a browser issue, regardless.

Are you using the most recent version of IE? That could pose a problem.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Shizukesa wrote:
im not doing that. they should just make a product that works.

We have maintained the site to work on all modern browsers, while we continue to overhaul the website for our relaunch. (as was stated earlier in the thread) We do not put resources into supporting outdated technology, which I apologize for.

If you're using an older version of IE, make sure to upgrade to the most recent version. It's either that, or switch to a newer browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES