Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
XoGIZMOoX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:53 am Reply with quote        
Weeeee

I ran across this avi site on a blog thingy and figured I would check it out ^.^
I am Gizzie like from the gremlins I like gremlins and turtles and cats and monkeys and drawing and writing poems and umm oh yeah I love avi sites I am on almost every one both past closed down and current ones if you see a XoGIZMOoX on there it's me ^.^
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to the site. If you found us through our Tumblr blog, then you'll hopefully know about the current v3 project. This is a very large project that is currently using all of our resources, so I hope that you'll be patient with us or at least return once v3 goes live. I hope to see you around in the future!

XoGIZMOoX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Nope I really don't know anything about the projects thing I actually saw your site's name on another avi site named menewsha but I am eager to see all of this sites future plans and stuff and I will definitely be sticking around to see it ^.^

I am trying to figure things out here right now I am just poking around different places and buttons there seems to be lots of things around here I am kinda lost :/
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you then.

You can read about our v3 project on our tumblr blog here:
http://midorea.tumblr.com/

And this is a very detailed guide of sorts, pertaining to the site:
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9608

I hope those links help you out. ^^

XoGIZMOoX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
I got a question I have gotten a mystery box for the past two days and both have the same leaves inside are all the boxs the same or is there something different like a random type thing ???

Thank you the links were very helpful too ^.^
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
The boxes give you a random item from the Fall set, which includes the fall leaves. Sometimes you'll get silver, other items, or even gold... Smile

Welcome to the site as well! Chu showed you our V3 development, which is a definite priority for us. Hope to see you around!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
XoGIZMOoX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
Oh cool there's currency in them too that's good because I went broke reviving myself I was killed by a butterfly and then a rat killed me >.<
XoGIZMOoX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
Wooohooo I got currency in my fall boxs now Gizzie isn't broke ^.^