Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
Fill in the blank using one word.

People are ____.

Feel free to explain your choice.

Smile

For me, "People are beautiful".

I can't help but notice the interactions, actions, and simple "being" of humanity. Even among tragedy, I see the beauty of caring, empathy, and companionship. Looking at a person, I see the beauty of their uniqueness. How others view the world is interesting and intriguing, and how they respond to it is a delicate balance of desire and understanding.

Humanity is beautiful because of its complexity and our continued effort to connect with one another.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
I could say a lot of things for this, not all of them nice...But to simplify it, I think I'll go with...

People are complex.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quote        
People are unreliable

I can't help but notice how fickle people can be in the modern era. Of course I can't only guess how people used to act, but I feel as though I can't find any friends truly worth the while who stick to their word. People often say one thing and forget they ever mentioned it, or they don't want to inconvenience themselves. The true test of a person's reliability is how they act in a them of crisis in their friend's life. Often times, they fail. The good thing is though there are people who pass with flying colors, and those are the ones you know to now keep close to you, as they care for you hopefully as much as you care for them.

::Shop::
Crystal_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:03 am Reply with quote        
People are Difficult

Its hard to tell what people are thinking and what they want. I think they are difficult because emotions are so fickle that they change constantly.
Weiss

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quote        
People are Dreamers.

We human beings are always pursuing our desires, wanting, wishing, dreaming. That's the best way I can basically sum them up.

keep your sights above.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
People are people. They are the point where the falling angel meets the rising ape. They are capable of greater acts of good than any angel, and more terrible acts of evil than any demon. They can do some truly amazing things to stave off the very human invention of boredom in an already amazing universe. People are people. No other word can do them justice.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...