Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
I think they're great things to point out, Cisety o3o

Hrm...Another 3 for me today~

1. I try to be open-minded. I don't like judging people based on ethnicity, religion, or anything else. If I'm going to judge them, it's based on them as a person. I think that's at least fairly positive, right?

2. I like my legs. I know it's not necessarily positive or not, but to me, the fact that I actually acknowledge a part of me as attractive isn't bad by any means. Though others may beg to differ, I think my legs look cute when I look in the mirror >>;

3. I'm spontaneous. Not to say I recklessly jump into things that make no sense at any time (okay, so sometimes I do), but I can say simple, random things that help break tension sometimes. Though, I'm still learning time and place...I'm working on it, and overall, some people really like my quirky nature~ o3o

Mock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
fickle wrote:
hey mock, it's cool you have an ear for sounds Soft Smile idk anything about making music, or writing it, i just really like listening to music, and the more parts it has that i can listen to all at once, the better. have you ever heard of braindance?

I had not, but I've just Googled it (I assume you're talking about the genre) and the idea looks pretty cool! Personally I don't label Music, I delete the genre identifier from all of the Music in my iTunes, which is dominated by soundtrack. By the way, I'm listening to pink noise right now, just to take my mind off things. It's really nice.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
fickle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 am Reply with quote        
i wrote this once then firefox crashed deleting everything. Duh

you must have run into the name aphex twin in your search. i was planning on linking someone else, i could never go wrong with aphex though.

i feel like hair metal would be considered alternative today lol. at one point i didnt care for genre because everything sounded so similar and it was a real turn off to see people arguing about what bands were. electro punk! no, screamo! ahh, who cares! then i started listening to music that had it's own distinct sound. when people asked what i was listening to i couldnt not mention the genre.

pink noise? i live next to a high way that sounds just like it! Happy listening to that sound helps me go to sleep, i imagine im next to the ocean. i was petting our cat one day and decided to make that sound, i noticed it really relaxed her. so every now and then when i pet her i make that sound. i also hum notes, she likes that too. i dont do it every time i pet her cos i want her to find it special every time.

and since im here..
1. i hum through notes to our cat. shes a music cat, it's gotta get done.

2. i like my shoulders. near the end of last year i noticed my shoulders and back were really bony and wanted to sculpt them. so i did.

3. i floss every day. it's a particularly good thing considering dental hygiene wasnt important growing up in my family. hell, they never even made sure i brushed my teeth. ever. Big Grin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:36 am Reply with quote        
Having just listened to the song you linked, I must say I like it. Having said that, there are very few songs I don't like. :P

Pink noise is very soothing for me, especially as I used to live in a very rainy place. When I'm having trouble studying, or writing an essay, or when I'm drowning in emotion, pink noise helps me to detach the irrational part of my brain so I can focus on what's important.

WEREWOLVES!
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quote        
Wow, thinking positive things about myself? What is this... I don't even.... WAHT?!

Nah I'm joking, I'm sure I can manage at least 3 positive things about myself c:

1. I have a good heart. I care a lot about people and about what happens to them.

2. I'm good at video games.

3. I love books. Idk if this would be considered a positive thing or not, but I consider it to be a good thing so xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 am Reply with quote        
aha, noted. what sort of songs don't you like?

that's interesting! did you know we can actually change our brains? that irrational part of your brain, [url=news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2011/01/eight-weeks-to-a-better-brain/]you can shrink it[/url], so the next time youre in a situation, you'd handle it rationally. Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
fickle wrote:
aha, noted. what sort of songs don't you like?

that's interesting! did you know we can actually change our brains? that irrational part of your brain, [url=news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2011/01/eight-weeks-to-a-better-brain/]you can shrink it[/url], so the next time youre in a situation, you'd handle it rationally. Happy

Songs I don't like... well, some styles of jazz/blues I can only listen to about one song at a time, like Billie Holiday. Otherwise, excessive swearing or sexual Music can prompt me to skip the song.

Heh, I've got no problem with handling things rationally. If anything, I need more of that irrational brain, so I can let my creativity loose. I have so many ideas, but I can't fill them out.

WEREWOLVES!
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
Uhm. Shit.

1) I'm good at writing.
I prefer fiction or poetry, but I do alright on essays and other kinds of academic writing.

2) Good imagination.
I accidentally story is a daily thing for me. One time, I was just messing around and I accidentally created a whole new character, plus her family, plus an entire dimension. I...was just trying to keep myself amused for half an hour?

3) I'm good with details.
If I like something, I learn every little thing possible about it. My current obsession is Pacific Rim and holy crap is there a lot of trivia. But I love it, so learning it all is quite fun~

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
fickle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 am Reply with quote        
Mock wrote:
Songs I don't like... well, some styles of jazz/blues I can only listen to about one song at a time, like Billie Holiday. Otherwise, excessive swearing or sexual Music can prompt me to skip the song.

Heh, I've got no problem with handling things rationally. If anything, I need more of that irrational brain, so I can let my creativity loose. I have so many ideas, but I can't fill them out.
hey my link didnt work. firefox is funny in that it adds the www on certain sites but not others.

im sorry, i didnt mean to imply that you couldnt handle things rationally and i didnt mean to sound like i was advising you, i didnt think you needed it. i was going for more of a description of the benefits of mindfulness. i feel silly /hides under blankets/ sorry. it wont delete emotions, you will still feel. mindfulness helps people navigate their thoughts and emotions. i brought it up because you are already, somewhat, practicing mindfulness.
what do you mean you cant fill them out? Oh Mai

so lots of swearing and sexual themes huh. i'll keep that in mind. i must say, i like sexual music Weeeee if it's done poetically or mature or if it's love themed. if it's just sexual and it's not done poetically, i dont like it. i dont like it with girls just rapping badly about their coochi and how "bad" they are because theyre so sexual, or guys talking about uh.. how hot a girl is in a generic way. it sounds so soulless, and it's not passionate, which makes it a real turn off. makes me adore people who have more tact in that subject.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:24 am Reply with quote        
1.My creativity
2. I don't care what you guys think of me.
3. My unique tastes.
Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:09 pm Reply with quote        
I've always been good at being quiet. Sometimes I'm able to see the good in everyone even if they're not always nice.
Weiss

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:43 am Reply with quote        
1. I have a vivid imagination which helps me out with my writing skills a lot!

2. I don't talk a lot. Chatterboxes are suspicious to me. Most of the Chatterboxes I've always met are either gossipers or liars.

3. I'm inspired easily. When I read something, watch something or just listen to music a scene plays out in my brain and then I have the itching to express myself in writing or by singing my own song.

keep your sights above.