Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Pish Posh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hey guys! I just found y'all's site. c: I like the whole battle system idea, but I'm just learning the ropes!

I also read that you guys are in the process of overhauling the website? That's pretty cool. I checked out your tumblr and really like what I saw, so I'm going to stick around anyway. ^ u ^ b

(Also saw the new avi mock ups. Baddass. My god.)

O 3O Thanks for reading this.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to Mido. ^^ I've been working on battle mechanics in particular lately, and I just gotta say: I'm really excited for it. I can't wait until we can go public with some of the details, because I'm pretty confident that other people will enjoy it as well.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Pish Posh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Well, now I'm excited too! Happy Good luck on your progress!

Do you guys have a time frame for any releases? (Also...can I un-equip my hair?)
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Hey welcome, Pish! (Can I call you "Pish", or maybe you prefer "Posh"? Or something else?...) Anyway, as I'm not privy to a lot of details concerning the site update I'll leave the question of dates up to someone more quallified. However, as for unequiping your hair, there is no option to do that...but if you want to go bald there is a bald hair style you can buy in the Snips Salon shop. Or, in your case, just look in your inventory. Wink
Pish Posh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:50 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, Sly! Happy Pish is just fine. ♥ And thank you so much for the gift! Yay baldness!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
No problem.~ Yay baldness, indeed! Weeeee
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
So done with baldness. >.< After more than a year of waiting for it to grow back, I can finally get almost all of my hair into a (very short and stubby) ponytail! Woo!!!1!!1!! XD But really though, welcome to the Mido club, P.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
There hasn't been an official statement on that yet, but we'll probably be making an announcement pretty soon. I can't really say anything more than that though, unfortunately. :<

And my aunt's hair has been growing back lately too - although it's much curlier than it was before chemo/radiation! The doctors told us that it may be different, but we didn't expect that, haha. She's just happy to have it growing back, though.

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yeah, Chu, hair can totally change after chemo. Usually it gets curlier, but it can change color, texture, how fast it grows, and sometimes it even comes back white or grey at first! That's just until the pigmentation kicks back in, and then it starts growing with color. Mine was curly and thick and generally the same as first-year Hermione's only longer even before chemo. Now, it's just gotten a bit curlier and a bit darker, but still the same general color and texture and all that. I just can't wait until it's magnificent and long and floofy again. Chemo can do strange things to a person, though...
Rainbow Saliva

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
vvelcome to midorea!