Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
UmbraFear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, this majestic (currently invisible) being that stands before you is here to take over Midorea! I am the one and only Hero of the Galaxies! Grand Alchemist! White Demon! Pointy-Eared Menace...
No, I am not actually invisible! Now bow down before my amazingness...

Anyway.... Solia Online is pretty much my home site. But I'm running out of RP options there because everyone gets distracted, so threads die quick. If I can pull off sneaking around these here human-ish tribes, I might be able to achieve recognition of demons as people. Yay. So if someone could lend me a hand with figuring out how the site works, I'll promise not to eat it.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to the site. The staff is currently working on a revamp of Midorea, which you can read up on at our Tumblr blog here.

Unfortunately, because of this, our community is not very active in the forums. I know that people in our RP community still communicate (on Skype in particular), so you may want to private message people that post in that subforum to get some roleplays going. ^^ Good luck, and I hope you have fun!

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:28 am Reply with quote        
Heck yeah, someone to stay invisible with me! I'm exploiting a glitch that has already been fixed I think where you could have a base, and then get rid of it to become invisible.

I haven't been too particularly active lately, 'cause I'm working on getting a better balance between internet and real life. >.>

Just think of me as like the Cheshire cat: Here one moment, gone the next!
UmbraFear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks! The revamp sounds like it'll be exciting, so I'll look forwards to its launch. I wonder where I can force my character into the plot... I don't imagine he'll be all too happy with my plan.

Internet and life? What is this "life" thing that you speak of? I don't believe that I have one. *w*
I'm probably not going to set up a profile or avatar until the revamp is up with the hope that there will be heterochromic eyes.