Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
[3P1C_F41L]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
I don't really know this place very well, I've only ever been on gaia and roliana before. I tend to stick with what I know, I guess, lol. That being said, I'm relieved to see the forums! XD With the DND style format everywhere else, I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself...
realAniram

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
Hey! I see you all the time on Roli. You probably noticed here we're pretty dead... ;.; They're overhauling everything to improve the RPG aspect of the site and the population is almost exclusively students, so nobody has time during the school year, but I have no obligations and check every day. :> There are probably at least a few others so we'll get this place back as soon as someone has something to say...

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
[3P1C_F41L]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:22 am Reply with quote        
I'm already liking this place! The only difficulty for me is that I tend to die a lot, lol. Hopefully I can save up enough silver to get another spell to use since mine is already used up. Sad
realAniram

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
The miniature steampunk gun is actually one of the most powerful weapons on the site, and you just need hammers to repair it. I don't really mess with spells that often, and accuracy with fists is almost none (hopefully that's fixed in 3.0). But yeah, even though I have a weapon from an MI set that's just as good with more uses I end up using the steampunk gun most often. xP

Using repair hammers will raise your repair skill and make you more effective at it (and I think recharging spells is similar), so everything gets better with time.

[3P1C_F41L]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks, man. Smile Hoefully I can get to the point where I can look cool and not die so often. Or just not die so often. Thatwould be nice too...
realAniram

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
I used to just wear a chainmail bikini all the time because it was what I could afford and it almost looked like respectable armor. xD;; It was fun.

[3P1C_F41L]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds totally adorable! And hardcore! I hope they have stuff with spikes and skulls here, I love spikes and skulls. And pink. I HOPE THEY HAVE PINK!! (do they have pink? Yes, of course they have pink, I'm wearing pink. Anyway...)

How are you? Do you like pink?
realAniram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
I can't think of anything with skulls and spikes off the top of my head. :< But I think there are spikes though. The dream avatar system is really good and totally up to date, there's just not really a way to save anything on the site.

I'm good, marathoning 3rd Rock From the Sun while waiting for Elder Scrolls Online to download for the welcome back weekend next week. :D I actually like pink a whole lot, it goes perfect with my favorite color-- grey. And my anime persona has pink hair. xD