Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
SailorMedamonGirl1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:58 am Reply with quote        
Hello everyone! Well, I am new to the site... Sweat I was literally searching for other sites like Gaia or Menewsha and I just stumbled upon this.

But, anyways!

Um, I am also known as invertqueen7 or LoverlySue, so if you go on other sites you might see that I'm on there using one of my 3 names.

I really like anime/cartoons, MLP, pixel dolling, and just general online chatting on the forums. So, some of you might see me starting up conversations on random days and then come back a week later to check on it.
But I'm mostly seen on DeviantArt or Gaia Online, as those are my two major sites (other than the bajillion other forums/groups/sites I'm on when I'm not on either if those).

...Oh yeah, and I'm a huge procrastinator too. Oh Mai In fact, I'm so lazy that I casually forget things quite often. So if I forget something I have to do and someone knows it, I do expect them to tell me if they feel I'm taking too long for whatever reason. Teehee~

But other than doing art and chatting on forums 24/7, I do write a bit and quite enjoy it. In fact, I am currently trying to balance 5-10 different stories plus some others that are still in my thought-process mode.

So....to the point, I am very easy to get along with unless you somehow tick me off and/or I hate you for some reason. And I'm so happy to be part of another community! Weeeee
Alice The Fox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:38 am Reply with quote        
Hi Hai
A fellow artist, yay! Oh Mai
[3P1C_F41L]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 am Reply with quote        
Its nice to meet you both! I'm new here too! I'm not an artist myself, but I hope I get to see some of your works. Smile