Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
SeptreBleu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:21 am Reply with quote        
Well, this sure looks interesting... got to make a character that feel's quite D&Dish.... I'm excited to learn to play!!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:40 am Reply with quote        
'I'm blue DA BA DEE DA BA DAI~' XD Nice to meet you Blue, I'm Kacey. Don't be put off by the awkward and outstanding silence in the forum section, we're just waiting for v3, which is still in progress. Plus a lot of the people who seem to be here now are more into the rpg battling aspect. People tend to come and go a lot, but they usually come back.

I shall now be stuck humming I'm Blue by Eiffel 65 for the whole day. >.< Ah well.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Yes, welcome, and Kacey is right, we are sometimes overwhelmingly silent. But I swear we are around :U

If you have any questions be sure to ask, most people around here are friendly and willing to help ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
Though an exceedingly awesome site, Midorea has been more silent than normal as of late due to the fact that the owner & moderators are working on a redesign and re-coding of the site.

But welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:07 am Reply with quote        
SeptreBleu wrote:
Well, this sure looks interesting... got to make a character that feel's quite D&Dish.... I'm excited to learn to play!!

Doesn't it? You will soon learn to love the colors and game play. Very fun for everyone. Welcome to the site!

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3