Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
setsuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
Hey everyone - I am pretty much new here and I have no idea what to do.
Also, how do I earn gold? This is all so confusing..

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
Gold is the 'real money currency' as in it costs real money to obtain. I occasionally find some in the mystery boxes, which is why after several months of saving it, I have 33 gold. Silver is the primary currency, can be earned onsite from battling or posting on most forums. Copper is also earned onsite, mostly from posting in the fun and games forums. It can be exchanged for silver at a rate of 5copper:1silver. You can earn a maximum of 100 silver per post, but that doesn't mean to spam and talk gibberish to lengthen your posts.

The mystery boxes up top appear once every 24 hours, based on when you last collected it. Since I just grabbed mine a few minutes ago, it won't appear again until this time tomorrow. Don't ask why they're 'Fall' boxes, they've been that way for over a year now I think. They usually drop fall leaves, a random amount of silver that is usually a few-hundred, or one of the deity/fallen deity hairpieces. Occasionally they drop a small random amount of gold, but that's really rare.

I'd explain more of the site, but I'm typing without my glasses on, in the dark, and half-asleep, so I'll leave it to the others to explain. It's not so busy now, because a lot of people disappeared, and we're waiting for v3 to be finished, which will be an entire site overhaul pretty much. Those who are here, though, are quite nice, and willing to help when they can.
jwadeboy1984

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
setsuu wrote:
Hey everyone - I am pretty much new here and I have no idea what to do.
Also, how do I earn gold? This is all so confusing..

so am I