Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Ira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, I know I have so many ideas... I really do and I am just letting them spill onto the pages here. I really hope you don't mind. Another I had in mind was in the roleplay forum and that it would be helpful to have samples at the top of the forum of the different levels.

I know you have the rules and details of the different levels, but some people, who are visual or otherwise are not sure where they fall, a sample mock post could be useful.

I know that I fall somewhere between Semi and Literate and from my experiences with roleplays, the Opening Poster always has different requirements than the forums in regards to what qualifies as literacy and not.

So, that tends to make many roleplayers like myself who do not know where they fall, nervous. Or they get rejected from a Literate roleplay, when they are but not enough for the Opening Poster who is picky as heck.

Another I had was to make a roleplay forum for Anime and Shows and another for Original Roleplays. Because sometimes it is hard to tell by the title of the roleplay if it is based on something or not. I like to organise, so this one is just a side note.

I think that is all the ideas I have right now.

Thanks for reading,

Ira
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
One roleplay forum layout I kind of like is Chicken Smoothie's. It's broken down into fandom or original, and within those there's human/realistic, animals, and fantasy for like, gifteds or DNA or mythical stuff, I believe.

And if it doesn't fit into any of those, we could have historical fiction or a catch-all 'other' category.

So it's like:

Fandom Realistic
    Fandom Animal
    Fandom Fantasy
    Original Realistic
    Original Animal
    Original Fantasy

Ira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
KaceyCat wrote:
One roleplay forum layout I kind of like is Chicken Smoothie's. It's broken down into fandom or original, and within those there's human/realistic, animals, and fantasy for like, gifteds or DNA or mythical stuff, I believe.

And if it doesn't fit into any of those, we could have historical fiction or a catch-all 'other' category.

So it's like:

Fandom Realistic
    Fandom Animal
    Fandom Fantasy
    Original Realistic
    Original Animal
    Original Fantasy

I really like this. This makes sense and it really helps organise things. Maybe someone should think of adding: Fandom AU. So we can have those kinds as well.

Because there is nothing worse than millions of Roleplays that are unsorted.

I hope they put something up like this.