Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
shikaka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
Hi! I just joined the site and I'm excited to meet you all! My you can call me Shikaka.

I've played similar avatar sites but none have been quite like this. It seems to be quite complicated to me at this point, but very unique which is what interests me. It looks as if it will be quite fun though.

So now that we've gotten to that, what's the hippest thing to do around here? Also, does your health regenerate with time or do I have to pay silver at the temple?
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:25 am Reply with quote        
Hey, Kacey here! Welcome to the site~!

Your health does NOT regenerate. You can go to the temple to refill (I suggest a partial refill rather than paying for a full one until you have a max health over 35, since it's either 35 Silver for a full or 1 Silver per hp for a partial.) or you can go to Magicks and Novelties (Click on Shops, it's the one all the way to the left with the blue lady with the purple-ish hat) and get potions or healing apples. Healing apples can be used 25 times, and each time refills 30 hp. (There is also the Replenishing apple, which does the same, only it's for mana instead of health) I'm not sure how much the health potions refill, since I don't use them.

Also, physical weapons do more damage than magic currently, but I personally use a combination of the two. Some weapons are classified as physical, but they take mana as well. (I don't pretend to understand it. I just go with it.) For instance, I have a Musical Flute that is categorized as a physical weapon, it does about 38 damage on average, and it takes 2 mana points per use.

Try not to let your weapons be destroyed over time. As you use them, you'll notice their amount of remaining uses goes down. You can either let that happen until it no longer works, but then you have to buy a replacement weapon. Or you can get a repair hammer and go to the forge and repair it, which gives it some more uses. Trust me, a LOT cheaper in the long-run. If you choose to use magic instead of weapons (Like the Blast of *something*s) you can do the same, but with a magic tome. (All of the blasts and the magic tomes can be found in the same shop as the healing apples and stuff. The repair hammers are at the Weaponsmith's with all the physical weapons, which is the guy with the big beard when you're looking at the shops.)

You can also buy this stuff from users, but it can be hard to find sometimes, since everyone needs them. Much easier to buy from the shops, where it's unlimited stock. Also, there aren't that many active people around right now, since we're waiting for v3 to happen. Those that are here are friendly enough, of course.

You can get silver from fighting or from posting on most of the boards. Some of the categories only get you copper, which can be exchanged for silver at the little 'Exchange' link up top in the box with your information.

The site's pretty straightforward, it just takes a bit of poking around and exploring. And of course you can always ask the other users, since you're bound to get an answer from somebody soon enough.

Does this all make sense, Shikaka?

Other veteran members, did I miss anything?