Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2
fickle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
aha i see. i was thinking a number of posts influenced your thoughts of this thread being depressing cos i see a few of them, i didnt know which ones you were talking about. mock specifically mentioned "the last few posts" with step mothers being off track as a response to what you said. thats the only reason why i commented and thats why im choosing not to post about personal things. i don't know what is or isnt on track. 8u

as for it being something that you think could probably be worked out, i dont know why youd think that. lol! Oh Mai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly, anything that a person is thankful for is on track in here. How can something be off track, as long as we're thankful for it?

have your wicked way with me~♥

(Mule of Korrinn Torrinkos)
Saxum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, sorry about Mock's last post. He's a bit awkward with the words thing, so that might've affected how it came accross.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Peril

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quote        
Sometimes it's good to be sad. All of these stories are really beautiful, you guys.

I have something to share too. It is kind of personal, I guess, and sad, so if this thread is bumming you out already, maybe don't read my post. :P

I am thankful that my boyfriend was living with me and had nowhere to go when I cheated on him. It happened last August, almost a year and a half ago. My ex started texting me and we made plans to visit. I told my boyfriend nothing would happen, and I was telling myself that too, but I think that deep down I knew better. I stayed the night with my ex, and I called my boyfriend in the morning and told him everything. He was very hurt, but he told me he loved me too much to leave. I told him that was stupid. I loved him too, but I also loved my ex, and I didn't know what I really wanted. I told him that he should leave, to help make up my mind. I think that if he had had anywhere else to go, he would have. But he stayed, and I am really glad he did. Since then I have realized why we are perfect for each other. We are constantly improving each other. Just when I think that I have everything figured out, he says something that blows my mind and forces me to rethink my entire philosophy. No one else in my life has that effect on me. I am so thankful for the second chance I got even though I didn't deserve it.

Peril is also Zillah.
fickle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quote        
peril, wow, i'm glad you had the guts to post that. i thought your story was beautiful Soft Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I don't feel particularly gutsy. :P We've all had our dark moments in life and done things we aren't proud of. But thank you. Smile

Peril is also Zillah.
gokol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 am Reply with quote        
I am thankful for having so many great avatar sites to go too.
Weiss

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:12 am Reply with quote        
I am thankful that my parents introduced God to me at a young age even if I didn't really understand the seriousness of it all.

I am thankful I am not interested in getting intimate with guys or anyone for that matter

I am thankful that I am cute but not attractive like my older sister who has boy troubles often when her friends (who are boys) like her. - because seriously by how often she's complained to me they seem to be seriously annoying when they persist.