Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Mock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
In my continuing mission to (figuratively) lighten up the University (my previous thread in this vein can be found here), I have decided to create a thread where each person who posts gives the previous person a compliment. This can be complimenting their avatar, or their personality (based on previous posts), or... well, anything you can think of, really!

No-one has posted before me, so I'll compliment the Administrator.

Catghost, I really like your artwork and your sense of humour, as well as your dedication to this site.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Mock, I compliment your ongoing attempt to make the University a lighter, happier, more positive place. Participating in your threads here help me feel better, which is getting increasingly difficult to do. I had depression before all kinds of crap started, and one of the meds I was put on about a month ago? The doc said flat-out that it would mess with my emotions and make my depression worse. Plus there's even more poop-feeling from physical side effects. I confuse all of my psychiatrists and therapists and docs though, because I'm not a normal doom-and-gloom depressed person. I'm a happy-depressed person that still smiles and jokes and laughs.

But anyway, yes, I commend you for making the University a more positive place to be.
Sharm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quote        
I'm an upbeat depressed person too, I think it confused everyone when I tried to explain how I could be happy and horribly depressed at the same time. I complement you on your tenacity on keeping going finding a treatment that works for you even when things are getting worse. It will get better! I also complement your ability to make your avatar with a party atmosphere despite not buying anything to wear. Most impressive!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quote        
Sharm, I complement your avatar. Cool butterfly-looking wings, happy expression, high-heels...and an evil-looking scythe. That contrast is awesome.

WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Mock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quote        
Kath, I love your new thread about dogs (I'm a cat person, meself). Also-- "the esteemed Mock in the crusade to make the University happier" --aww, thanks! And thanks to Kace for her compliment, too. Smile

WEREWOLVES!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
Mock, I really like how hard you work at lightening the mood and cheering people up! It's a really important role you play, and it's really inspiring as well! People like you aren't very common, and they're all very special. So never forget that! >:3 -hugs-

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quote        
June, I really like how you're always nice to everyone and always try to talk to everyone. It's very encouraging Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quote        
Siyue, I love how you came back! Happy But really, you are fun to talk and joke around with. You have great ideas that encourage people to join you and it's easy to tell how caring of a person you are. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quote        
Say, you have some great ideas about how to make good avatars. In fact, my current avi is capitalising on one such idea!

WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
gokol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 am Reply with quote        
I like your back item. In fact I love it.
Weiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
I like your eyes that blue is pretty like droplets of water.