Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
emmasluggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
I'm new here, and kind of confused. I'd love some friends or some help getting started like tips or something ^^
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there, Kacey here! It's not very active right now, because we're waiting for the eventual release of v3, and a lot of people are just lurking, or left for whatever reason. I'm sure some of them will pop out of the woodwork to say hi, though. What are you confused about? I'll try to help, or direct you to someone who might know. Do you like to roleplay? I'm trying to revive the forum active-ness with one, but nobody has commented saying they want to yet...Anywho, tell us about yourself! Why'd you join? From where do you hail? What's your favorite type of penguin? Or if you don't like penguins, what's your favorite ________? Ask questions as well, whether they pertain to the site, myself, or are just random! Questions are good, they're the only way to get answers. Soft Smile
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Midorea, emmasluggy!

Kacey pretty much asked all the quesitons I could think of, but yeah, if you need help with anything, just ask. Soft Smile Hope you will have fun with us!