Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quote        
Ooo, I'll have to get on sometime to see all this awesome stuff. Happy You guys are amazing with what all you've created.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
The Midocraft server will be turned off within the week.
The server will no longer be up 24/7, and instead will only be turned on when we have something planned to happen on it, as we felt the cost to run the server would be more beneficial to Midorea itself.

Hopefully you guys understand. We'll post whenever the server is up in this thread, but for now, we plan to turn it off within the week. So if you'd like to take screenshots of your creations, feel free to jump on and do so.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for the heads up Cat, that sounds fair enough to me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
Server has been turned off. Any future events, or whenever we happen to have the server on, we'll post in here letting you guys know.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
A week after closing and cancelling the Midocraft server with Fluctis, I was charged for another month of hosting in error. After alerting their support about this issue, I was told that it was my fault and that they would not be issuing a refund for a service I no longer had, and did not have for over a week. I persisted and was ultimately given this reason -

"This is because you did not contact support about cancelling. If you did i would have given you this link: [link removed]"

I filed a cancellation request provided in the control panel. The request had to be processed by them, so to tell me it’s my fault for not doing otherwise is a poor attempt to divert the problem back to me. Overall I am very disappointed with how this was handled over such a small amount of money. Instead of seeing the error and reimbursing me for a service I no longer had, they instead turned it around and claimed that I was solely at fault.

I will not be using Fluctis again, and I post this merely as a warning to anyone else who is interested in hosting a game server with them.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
So I discovered today that Endermen can enter my house. Not sure why, but I've found the wiki for 'em. It's quite a shock going upstairs to check on your newly planted trees, only to find an Enderman standing in the corner, already staring at you. It was like a home invasion. I attacked it with my sword - because, hell, what else am I suppose to do? - and then it teleported away screaming like a banshee. Now I'm standing in a corner and don't know where it went, but I can still hear it yelling from somewhere.

I thought my house was full-proof. Holy shit.

Edit: Okay, apparently I should not have hit it. This is going to be a long night.