Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:34 am Reply with quote        
Yes... again.

Hi all, it's Kupsy Pikmin here... again. Again.
......... Again.
(you know when you write/read a word so many times it loses all meaning? Ag-ain.. A gain? A gain of what? Aga in.. We're getting a new aga in!)

I do want to be around more again though, Midorea has been the only avatar site I've ever grown to care about, I just have a stupid amount of social anxieties / issues / cupcakes / worries, even when it comes to posting online and I can hide behind a screen lol

I know Midorea is going through a lot of changes and work at the moment and not many people are here, but I've been lingering around for a while and I want to see it all work out.

Don't really know what else to say... Kiwi says hi! I have a parrot called Kiwi now, did I have her when I was here before? She'll also land on your head given half a chance sooo.. be wary of that.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:20 am Reply with quote        
PIKMIN I WANT YOU'RE CUPCAKE PROBLEMS, GIVE THEM ALL TO MEEEEE MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Also good to see you are still around, I also lurk around and don't say much caaaaause... I usually don't have a whole lot of input >___>

Aaaaalsooo, I want a parrot :UU Can she talk?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quote        
NO! I already ate the cupcake problems - they had chocolate chips c:

Yeah I kinda feel the same, I've always been of the mind that I should only talk if I have something useful or productive to add, if not I should go hide in a box and think about what I've done.

Kiwi can talk, so far she says hello, Kiwi, good girl, good morning, peekaboo, go poopie, and what you doing? She also laughs and makes kissy noises Happy

Sometimes when she wants attention she'll mash them all together as well, one time she shouted at me - GO PEEKABOO KIWI KIWI!

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
Helloooo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hai! Hai
*launches Kiwi at Branny*

JOLLY COOPERATION!